Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

#51Kwing1983Posted 9/20/2010 4:40:16 PM
Ditto230 posted...

Can u post the playthrough here tomorrow. Anyway there are much more cheat codes to the batman the brave and the bold the videogame (for ds) than i thought. my uncle told me there were about more than 8 so... Anyway so when is warner brothers interactive giving out the codes?

I have no idea, when Warner will do that. Its all up to Warner. am I allowed to post a link to my playthrough series of Brave and the bold? Isn't that spam?
#52Ditto230Posted 9/20/2010 5:01:17 PM

I dont know but can u mail it to me through the inbox (you know the gamespot mail u can mail ppl online)

#53Vohn_ExelPosted 9/20/2010 11:15:07 PM
Well, the only real reason I held back on selling this game to gamestop for some other, cheaper DS game I haven't beaten is because I thought there might be some cool codes. It's a fun game and really good but waaay too short, and not enough enemies, IMO. I mean heck, I'd play a game with Green Arrow all by himself if he controlled the same way. Thats a shame, they should've released the codes soon afterwards.

I might pick the game back up later on when it's like 10 bucks or something, just to see what I missed. I think this game is such a missed opportunity because it's heck of a lot of fun, and like was said, the graphics and gameplay are great. It's just too short. It's like letting some poor person inside one of the most expensive restaurants in the world, allow them to have one of the deserts, and then either throw them out or offer to allow them to eat the same desert again until they're full. I guess the cheat codes are kind of like waiting for special toppings for the desert, but all the waiters do is hide them behind glass containers.
---
"Metal...beer?!" SS FC: 1119 3184 2945
.... .. / - .... . .-. .
#54Kwing1983Posted 9/21/2010 6:24:31 AM

Vohn_Exel posted...
Well, the only real reason I held back on selling this game to gamestop for some other, cheaper DS game I haven't beaten is because I thought there might be some cool codes. It's a fun game and really good but waaay too short, and not enough enemies, IMO. I mean heck, I'd play a game with Green Arrow all by himself if he controlled the same way. Thats a shame, they should've released the codes soon afterwards.

I might pick the game back up later on when it's like 10 bucks or something, just to see what I missed. I think this game is such a missed opportunity because it's heck of a lot of fun, and like was said, the graphics and gameplay are great. It's just too short. It's like letting some poor person inside one of the most expensive restaurants in the world, allow them to have one of the deserts, and then either throw them out or offer to allow them to eat the same desert again until they're full. I guess the cheat codes are kind of like waiting for special toppings for the desert, but all the waiters do is hide them behind glass containers.
---
.... .. / - .... . .-. .

I agree but as Batman fan, I can't let this game go out of my collection. Ive beaten everything in the DS and Wii game. But I could only replay it 2X. However; the Wii game I replay my favorite levels just for some fun beat em up action. So I can see it as a game , I may get some future enjoyment out of.

#55Vohn_ExelPosted 9/21/2010 9:48:56 AM
See thats my problem with this game. As a Batman fan, I love this game. Heck, just for side scrolling beat'em ups, I love this game! But it's just too short. The game for Scott Pilgrim is another awesome side scrolling adventure. But even though it's fairly short as well, it's just long enough that you can play it over and over again and it's still fun.

This game could be the same way, if there were just more content. The levels are VERY well designed and quite unique, but there's not alot to do other then replay them a few times. The same enemies are on the same screen and aren't any more threatening then they were beforehand. Oh well, at least I got to play as Green Lantern for a little while.
---
.... .. / - .... . .-. .
#56Ditto230Posted 9/21/2010 6:47:08 PM

Wow no one has posted in a few hours..

#57Ditto230Posted 9/22/2010 6:09:03 PM

No one has post in days..

#58radewagonPosted 9/22/2010 7:00:02 PM
Well, until there's new news, I can't see much reason to post.
#59Kwing1983Posted 9/23/2010 4:04:51 AM
radewagon posted...
Well, until there's new news, I can't see much reason to post.

Agreed, I would love for you all to sub over to my Yt channel, I had fun talking with all of you. I won't be back on GS. After we are done with Brave and the old. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8iuwJynuY&p=C315142E977C09DD&playnext=1
#60Vohn_ExelPosted 9/23/2010 4:59:57 AM
Why won't you stick around on the Gamefaqs forums? There's more games here then just this one.
---
.... .. / - .... . .-. .