Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

#71Ditto230Posted 9/29/2010 2:21:11 PM

Ill take that as a no from you multicron. so you will not get the codes.

#72clopez32Posted 9/29/2010 8:26:48 PM

Fine buy me Ditto I really don't care this point. When I found out about Batman game codes I was curios and wanted to see what they might bring. When you posted that you had some I got kind of excited. You said you would post them but you never did. I wrote to you and asked about it and you told me to reply back and you would send them to me, and I did that. You did not send them. I asked about it again.. You told me you were to busy. I'm sorry but you were to busy to post codes, it takes like 2 minutes. and buy the way just throwing this out there but did you get them from dc ( found the codes but i got them directly from dc so ill post em here at the date 9/16/10 between 4:00-5:00 PDT because Dc said i could only give them away at a certain time so.. anyway reply if ur gonna be here at the time and the date) or your uncle (Oh guys if your wondering where i got the codes its because my uncle was in the work with the video game u can even see him on the credits of the game). I;m sorry if you think I"m being a jerk then I apologize because I'm really not a jerk but this is ridiculous,. your holding on to these codes like it's the holly grail of video games. Lets be real this is just a nice tie over till arkham city next year. If you post them then fine and I'll take back what I said if you don't then also fine it's not a big deal it only became one because you had to keep bragging about these codes you got but refuse to post. IF your not going to post them or even say what they are then stop talking about them. As Multicron37said these codes will probably come out soon enough so it's not a big deal.

#73ChunkyjhPosted 9/30/2010 6:22:12 AM
I would like to get the codes please if you wouldn't mind. I think it would be cool to play with the other costumes or whatever the codes may be. Thank you very much! :)
#74Mr DNAPosted 9/30/2010 8:10:45 AM
Guys, really? The "I know a guy/have an uncle at ____" routine is one of the oldest lines of bull ever devised.
---
oh honey, oh please, it's just a machine
#75Ditto230Posted 9/30/2010 1:13:06 PM

You want to bet. Hes in the credits. Want me to tell you his name?

#76geminidagifted1Posted 9/30/2010 3:50:08 PM
You can send it to me on gamespot. My name on there is geminidagifted1. thx
#77Kwing1983Posted 10/1/2010 7:02:31 AM
clopez32 posted...

Fine buy me Ditto I really don't care this point. When I found out about Batman game codes I was curios and wanted to see what they might bring. When you posted that you had some I got kind of excited. You said you would post them but you never did. I wrote to you and asked about it and you told me to reply back and you would send them to me, and I did that. You did not send them. I asked about it again.. You told me you were to busy. I'm sorry but you were to busy to post codes, it takes like 2 minutes. and buy the way just throwing this out there but did you get them from dc ( found the codes but i got them directly from dc so ill post em here at the date 9/16/10 between 4:00-5:00 PDT because Dc said i could only give them away at a certain time so.. anyway reply if ur gonna be here at the time and the date) or your uncle (Oh guys if your wondering where i got the codes its because my uncle was in the work with the video game u can even see him on the credits of the game). I;m sorry if you think I"m being a jerk then I apologize because I'm really not a jerk but this is ridiculous,. your holding on to these codes like it's the holly grail of video games. Lets be real this is just a nice tie over till arkham city next year. If you post them then fine and I'll take back what I said if you don't then also fine it's not a big deal it only became one because you had to keep bragging about these codes you got but refuse to post. IF your not going to post them or even say what they are then stop talking about them. As Multicron37said these codes will probably come out soon enough so it's not a big deal.

I too am I little annoyed and my time is money. Since I can't get wayforward to tell me about the codes, I got a contact with in W.I and will be calling them Monday. If I call them today, my call might not get answered, in the manner I requested. The game will have been out a month next Tues. With my YT partner status, and for the low hype of this game, from a business stand point it would make sense to release the codes for my continued coverage of the game. Which I have been commended for by the developer, Warner hasn't really said anything, but the Director over at W.F, is a very nice guy. IF Ditto Uncle worked for W.F, he shouldn't be able to give away the codes. Because WB Interactive the publisher will distribute the codes. Why they haven't I don't know! Every week I get skeptical and worried that WB will not release the codes, due to low sales and not the out come they were expecting. They also have not updated the official site for the game, since before lunch and no information about it on thier forums. I appreciate Ditto for saying he had knowledge of the codes, but for almost a month he has hinted at and described the codes. But Im not thrilled that I emailed him not once but a dozen times, with no reply. That kind of stuff annoys me, so if this is joke Ditto, Im not playing along anymore.
#78Ditto230Posted 10/1/2010 11:09:31 AM

Its not and my uncle helped Warner bros in the game not way forward he knows who they are though..

#79Kwing1983Posted 10/2/2010 6:39:10 AM

Hi everyone, I contacted a contact with in Warner Interactive. I asked in my email for the codes to be released as possibly an exculsive to my continued coverage of the Wii Batman game. Since to date, I am the only YouTube partner, still covering this game. My Brave and the Bold coverage ends on Oct 13th. I will let you all know, when they email me back. Take care and have a great weekend. Sometimes it pays to do this for a living. No offence Ditto, but I got tired of wating. That and I should have contacted this person weeks ago. So sorry everyone.

Kwing coverage of Brave and the bold the video game!

Wii Review - http://wii.gamezone.com/videos/item/lukes_initiative_-_batman_the_brave_and_the_bold/

Playthrough - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8iuwJynuY&p=C315142E977C09DD&index=1&feature=BF

#80clopez32Posted 10/2/2010 11:16:54 PM

Hey I was kind of bored the other day and while watching the batman beginning screen before you enter the game I read all the names that scroll across. basically it named off all the characters in the game, however it did have one extra name that was not prevalent in the game being joker. I don't know if there was originally going to be an episode where you either face or team up with him but then again it's strange that it only adds him and not another hero or villain besides him. I'm definitely hoping for him to be a jump in hero code or something because it just seems like such a shame for Batman's greatest foe as well as an intricate part of the show to not have a single cameo in this game and as far as I can tell not even be mentioned in the wii game. I'm not really counting on there being a number 2 seen how the show is ending and I'm not sure how well it did sells wise despite it being a real good game, so fingers crossed on a joker jump in code. I also wouldn't mind a wild cat jump in code seen how the only thing you can do is train with him. I definitely would have proffered him over Proto bat-bot no offense, but again finger crossed.Oh and while I'm at it I would love to add some more batman costumes, a nightwing outfit, and old school blue betel to my wish list.