Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

#81clopez32Posted 10/3/2010 7:19:42 AM

(I'm not really counting on there being a number 2 seen how the show is ending and I'm not sure how well it did sells wise despite it being a real good game,) Let me make it perfectly clear that I would love a second game I just wouldn't count on one.

#82clopez32Posted 10/3/2010 7:33:15 AM

I was thinking of also getting the ds version because I here it's even better than the wii version. So I wanted to know who the heroes and villains are for that one. So if someone you post that or mail me it here that would be great. :)

#83Kwing1983Posted 10/4/2010 4:26:10 AM
clopez32 posted...

I was thinking of also getting the ds version because I here it's even better than the wii version. So I wanted to know who the heroes and villains are for that one. So if someone you post that or mail me it here that would be great. :)

Brave and the bold Wii, is better its more fun. DS games has more stuff to do, and collect. But once you get everything you won't play it again. Wii game you can replay any stage you want after beating it.
#84Ditto230Posted 10/4/2010 9:45:03 AM

That is actually untrue kwing you can replay any level u want in the ds version.

#85Kwing1983Posted 10/5/2010 5:36:02 AM
Ditto230 posted...

That is actually untrue kwing you can replay any level u want in the ds version.

The wii game has 8 levels and 2 boss battles, where players can pick what ever level to replay, after beating it one time through. The DS game offers a level select and allows players to play any chapter they want. But its by chapters.
#86Ditto230Posted 10/22/2010 6:35:17 PM

No one has posted in a freakin month

#87Vohn_ExelPosted 10/23/2010 3:42:43 AM
Really I don't think many people care anymore. I'll be honest, I believe you're probably just trolling. It's nothing personal, but just the "My ___ works there and he has this" as well as your grammar tend to be a winning combination for trolls. More power to you if you're not, but even still it's kind of like being innocent until proven guilty. It's the opposite on the internet. You're a troll until proven...an ogre? But yeah, I mean I'm not even sure where my copy is. I really have no want to play the game anymore. The codes would have to be made of awesome and cheese whiz to really get me back into this game.
---
"Metal...beer?!" SS FC: 1119 3184 2945
.... .. / - .... . .-. .
#88aloysiushammerPosted 10/23/2010 2:38:41 PM
I'd just like to know if "Let's Clean Up Crime" is a thing you can even do on the DS. I've already got access to the two remaining costumes via Action Replay.