Controls & Game Length? need answer soon please

#1Trevor_BelmontPosted 9/10/2010 5:46:29 PM
The reason I need an answer soon is because I might be getting this game with Birth By Sleep while there on sale for buy one get 50% off the second at TRU which ends tomorrow.

How long is this game and what are the controls, is the Stylus just used for selecting characters and items or is it also used for game play? BBS is $40 and Batman is $30 the 50% will make Batman $15 and plus I have a $5 TRU coupon which will make it about $10, is that worth it?
#2malachite125Posted 9/10/2010 6:18:33 PM
For that price for this game you can't go wrong. The controls are buttons-only, but you switch characters with the touch screen (a simple tap) as well as select from Batman's gadgets, although I haven't really found any of them as useful as his upgraded Batarangs.

It's not that long, but you're only paying $10 for it, the price of a downloadable game which oftentimes wouldn't last quite as long as this. It's a fun little platformer, albeit a little easy until you unlock some of the challenges, which are unlocked after each level. They add a little bit of challenge, but nothing too hard.

If you like fun platformers that aren't too demanding and are quick to pick up and play (it's very easy to jump in and play for little bits; that's what I've been doing recently since I'm a college student with a ton of work), you should get this. Remember, the idea of this game isn't challenge - it's fun.
---
>__>! : MH3: Region - USA; Username - Randall; Hunter ID - ALMZ9D; Weapon - Lance
#3Trevor_Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2010 6:31:20 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.