Something for Daza players to consider

#1hannwatersPosted 4/21/2010 1:26:22 PM
I know the general consensus on this board is to redistribute stat points at 30 to full CON to take advantage of Power of Blood passive (Final Attack/HP). However, after looking over braderz999's Daza guide on the official Zenonia 2 forums (http://global.gamevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22488), I thought he made an interesting argument for a full STR Daza build and decided to try it.

His argument was essentially that by going full STR, you will naturally have much higher attack (as I tested it, 1 pt STR = 5 pts attack and 1 pt CON = 1-3 pts. attack, sorry I really cannot recall what his CON attack bonus is as warrior, it was either 1 or 3).

Naturally this leads to the issue of having no HP. However, by maxing out the passive Survival Instinct, which is HP/STR, you compensate for this issue. At ~lvl 38, I decided to try this out. With a full CON build and 10/10 Power of Blood, 0/10 Survival Instinct (with my STR being so low in rating I doubt 10 points in Survival Instinct would have helped much), my HP total was ~4500.

Switching over to a full STR build, with 10/10 Survival Instinct and 10/10 Power of Blood, my HP was ~3500. However, my attack was significantly higher (afraid I can't give you exact numbers for my attack, I didn't think to write them down).

In essence, at mid to late 30s, you do lose ~1000 hp, which is significant. However, your attack is quite higher and that is something I personally would emphasize more. Reasoning behind going 10/10 Power of Blood even with full STR build is self-explanatory, it is Final Damage/HP, NOT Final Damage/CON, so given that the Survival Instinct increases your HP as well, Power of Blood is still very beneficial.

Maybe not a build for everyone, however I felt I should put out braderz999's guide on these forums seeing as how I have not seen anyone make an argument for a Daza other than full CON. I personally am going to be keeping the full STR build as I rather like it, but to each their own.
---
King_Chiba: Aight I'll let you guys finish, but Jacob is the biggest 50 cent look a like of all time! Oh and The Illusive Man Doesn't Care About Quarian People
#2hannwaters(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2010 1:30:47 PM
Oh and I just noticed he updated his guide with his thumbs up or down for skills. On it I noticed he was unsure of the Power of Blood passive, but I think he is a bit confused on the aspect of Final Damage.

Final Damage involves the ending attack animation of a character for auto-attack (for Daza, the uppercut motion or downward spike), so Power of Blood may seem silly to simply up one part of your auto-attack. However, I understand it that for Phoenix Smash, obviously everyone's favorite Daza active skill, every single hit involved in the attack is considered Final Damage, so I would argue in favor of Power of Blood still.
---
King_Chiba: Aight I'll let you guys finish, but Jacob is the biggest 50 cent look a like of all time! Oh and The Illusive Man Doesn't Care About Quarian People
#3bobstevens23123Posted 4/21/2010 2:32:43 PM
thanks im a level 36 daza so i might try this rate now im 99 con 70 something str and im doing fine in the volcaneo place
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4THRUSTINGMONKEYPosted 4/21/2010 4:45:46 PM
i think i'll try this build since i'm level 22 right now and was just getting ready to switch to CON but didn't like the idea of not adding anything to pump my defense as well as strength and STR is the only thing that contributes to your defense stats
---
where'd who go!?!?
#5hannwaters(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2010 5:56:43 PM
Plus an added bonus is more carrying capacity for your inventory. As full CON I could only hold maybe 2 weapons/armors before I reached my limit. Now it is just loot everything and figure it out later!
---
#6ZaitochPosted 4/24/2010 1:05:28 AM
Interesting build, I basically made my Daza a pure CON build except I don't have much for actives only the Upper Cut move for now. I have I think 3.9k HP alone but I can say that the killing speed isnt very good even with the lvl 30 passive skill, maybe I should've invested in an active one first lol
#7Ub3r1337h4xXPosted 4/24/2010 4:14:45 AM
i personally say stick to full con... you're gonna be using full con at level 50+. simply because the damage is the same, the hp is significantly more and because one of the skills also increase crit rate to hp. in other words. at higher levels. con is a win win win situation. better getting used to it earlier than later.
---
"I Can't Stoop To That Level Of Noobness." - Skellitorman.
#8Ub3r1337h4xXPosted 4/24/2010 4:17:05 AM
oh and on a side note. the hp you get from con is substantially more effective than the def you get from str both ingame and further more in pvp (hp gets multiplied in pvp, defence doesnt.)
---
#9FireUzumakiPosted 4/24/2010 9:48:55 AM
So generally it is:

Full CON= More HP and some damage
Full STR= Less HP and a lot of damage

?
#10Ub3r1337h4xXPosted 4/24/2010 4:33:40 PM
no.

con = more damage, more crit, more hp.
str = more weight carriage, more defence.

con > str.

---