How do people normally play this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. How do people normally play this?
3 years ago#11
I definitely spent more time on Skyscraper than The Guy due to the limited lives and bandages making you repeat the entire level. I've now got 100% on everything (World 1 - Cotton Alley) except for Rapture. I really don't like those gravity orb things.

10 levels and 7 bandages away!
3 years ago#12
xKryptonKnightx posted...
So that extra 3% made up for the remaining dark levels I had to do (thank goodness).

Are you implying that you don't have everything beaten? If yes, doesn't it bother you that you haven't completed every level in-game, since you've come so far already?
3 years ago#13
GiantCherry posted...
So that extra 3% made up for the remaining dark levels I had to do (thank goodness).

Are you implying that you don't have everything beaten? If yes, doesn't it bother you that you haven't completed every level in-game, since you've come so far already?

Not at all. Because I feel that I sacrificed enough of my sanity when I beat all the dark worlds from the first six worlds, unlocked the kid, and got all bandages. Cotton Alley can go to hell...even though hell is afraid of Cotton Alley.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
3 years ago#14
Well I did it. Golden God and A+ on all of it. I'm not particularly motivated to do the glitch levels or even think about Teh Internets right now.

xKryptonKnightx - You should just do it. I found Cotton Alley (Light and Dark) to be far less frustrating than Rapture Dark.
3 years ago#15
xlifepuzzlerx posted...
Well I did it. Golden God and A+ on all of it. I'm not particularly motivated to do the glitch levels or even think about Teh Internets right now.

xKryptonKnightx - You should just do it. I found Cotton Alley (Light and Dark) to be far less frustrating than Rapture Dark.

And I feel the opposite. I got the achievement and whats done is done.
---
3 years ago#16
You say Hell is scared of Cotton Alley, but maybe you are :p
3 years ago#17
GiantCherry posted...

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/guis/50003830a8e80.jpg

Does this look scared to you?
---
3 years ago#18
GiantCherry posted...

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/guis/50003830a8e80.jpg

Does this look scared to you?

It looks quite awesome actually :D
  1. Boards
  2. Super Meat Boy
  3. How do people normally play this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived