How do people normally play this?

#11xlifepuzzlerx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:23:32 PM
I definitely spent more time on Skyscraper than The Guy due to the limited lives and bandages making you repeat the entire level. I've now got 100% on everything (World 1 - Cotton Alley) except for Rapture. I really don't like those gravity orb things.

10 levels and 7 bandages away!
#12GiantCherryPosted 1/10/2013 2:35:26 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
So that extra 3% made up for the remaining dark levels I had to do (thank goodness).

Are you implying that you don't have everything beaten? If yes, doesn't it bother you that you haven't completed every level in-game, since you've come so far already?
#13xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/13/2013 11:58:08 PM
GiantCherry posted...
xKryptonKnightx posted...
So that extra 3% made up for the remaining dark levels I had to do (thank goodness).

Are you implying that you don't have everything beaten? If yes, doesn't it bother you that you haven't completed every level in-game, since you've come so far already?

Not at all. Because I feel that I sacrificed enough of my sanity when I beat all the dark worlds from the first six worlds, unlocked the kid, and got all bandages. Cotton Alley can go to hell...even though hell is afraid of Cotton Alley.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#14xlifepuzzlerx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:41:27 PM
Well I did it. Golden God and A+ on all of it. I'm not particularly motivated to do the glitch levels or even think about Teh Internets right now.

xKryptonKnightx - You should just do it. I found Cotton Alley (Light and Dark) to be far less frustrating than Rapture Dark.
#15xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/15/2013 1:25:06 AM
xlifepuzzlerx posted...
Well I did it. Golden God and A+ on all of it. I'm not particularly motivated to do the glitch levels or even think about Teh Internets right now.

xKryptonKnightx - You should just do it. I found Cotton Alley (Light and Dark) to be far less frustrating than Rapture Dark.

And I feel the opposite. I got the achievement and whats done is done.
---
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#16GiantCherryPosted 1/17/2013 3:05:31 PM
You say Hell is scared of Cotton Alley, but maybe you are :p
#17xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/18/2013 1:43:39 AM
GiantCherry posted...
You say Hell is scared of Cotton Alley, but maybe you are :p

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/guis/50003830a8e80.jpg

Does this look scared to you?
---