This game is.....

#1MenuWarsPosted 1/27/2013 10:36:11 AM
......The platforming equivalent of Trials HD and I absolutely love it. As such I vote they rethink their nonsense about not making a sequel and make Super Meat Boy Evolution. With Multiplayer. Rawr.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#2Ep1taph303Posted 2/4/2013 9:30:26 AM
MenuWars posted...
......The platforming equivalent of Trials HD and I absolutely love it. As such I vote they rethink their nonsense about not making a sequel and make Super Meat Boy Evolution. With Multiplayer. Rawr.

IT DOESN'T NEED MULTIPLAYER FFS. ZOMG CAPS..
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#3BlarggPosted 2/4/2013 3:53:55 PM
It already has multiplayer. Any time I see a friend's time above mine I on the local leaderboard I do not quit until I've vanquished them.
---
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."
#4DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/4/2013 8:12:33 PM
I only wish I had known about this game 2 1/2 years ago. I've completely ignored XBLA until now and Super Meat Boy is the !@#$
#5BlarggPosted 2/4/2013 8:16:38 PM
I'm jealous, actually. I'd love to be playing this for the first time.

And you've been ignoring the best part of your console. So many amazing games on XBLA. Get on that!
---
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."
#6DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/4/2013 8:22:06 PM
Blargg posted...
I'm jealous, actually. I'd love to be playing this for the first time.

And you've been ignoring the best part of your console. So many amazing games on XBLA. Get on that!

Yeah, realized that this week. I got my XBOX a month before this came out but had no idea what treasures were available on XBLA. I know what you mean though, nothing like playing through a great game for the first time.
#7MenuWars(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:14:49 AM
True it doesn't need multiplayer, but having ran through levels with friends on Trials Evo and had a laugh while we fail or rip up a track, that feature would increase the fun on Meatboy, imagine running through Omega or somewhere with four simultaneously played Meat Boys splattering around the place. It'd be fantastic fun.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#8bleeding_violetPosted 2/10/2013 11:23:26 AM
Actually that would be really confusing, making it no fun. Unless everyone had to pick a different character and each one had a different color glow around it or something. Then MAYBE it could work.
#9GiantCherryPosted 2/11/2013 11:48:05 AM
bleeding_violet posted...
Actually that would be really confusing, making it no fun. Unless everyone had to pick a different character and each one had a different color glow around it or something. Then MAYBE it could work.

It's possible, the skins of Brownie, Meat Boy, Bandage Girl and Tofu Boy or even Potato Boy will work best I figure...
#10bleeding_violetPosted 3/10/2013 12:28:12 AM
GiantCherry posted...
bleeding_violet posted...

It's possible, the skins of Brownie, Meat Boy, Bandage Girl and Tofu Boy or even Potato Boy will work best I figure...

I think the characters in this game are too small for it to not be confusing. I have perfect vision but the characters are small and move so fast. Also what would the goal be in multiplayer? If its a level with rockets that attack when someone runs by them it would be impossible to time them with everyone on screen at the same time. I am trying to envision how this would work but it seems like its would not be much fun. That being said I would totally buy almost any multiplayer party type of game that had the characters and guest characters from SuperMeat Boy. Or any type of a sequel to this game. I even bought a game with Meat Boy as a guest character (Dust an Elysian Tale) where you free Meat Boy from a cage at one point.

If I was going to pick a character it would be gish even though hes all black and might not be as visible as the other characters on some of the levels. Also he plays a little different but other than Meat Boy I think he's my favorite. I also like playing as Flywrench as weird as that character is.