A7 Cars?

#1deathgeonous1Posted 2/11/2011 6:43:09 AM
Ok, so I'm about to enter into the A7&A6 Races, and while with the dealers I have unlocked I have a ton of choices on the A6 front, for the A& category, I only have the Golf. What are the other two cars, for I believe that there are only two other cars in this category, it seems like the theme for the first three beginner races, and where are their dealerships? Thanks for any help, and bye for now.
#2deathgeonous1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2011 7:01:40 AM
Never mind, I just manged to answered my own question.
#3plaintomatoPosted 2/11/2011 9:06:38 AM
Best in Class:

A1: Bugatti Veyron or Koenigsegg CCXR

A2: Ascari KZ1 R or Ferrari 458 Italia

A3: Ferrari California

A4: Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage

A5: Anything but the Mustang

A6: Chevy Camaro 1LT (yer only choice anyway unless you download the Z)

A7: Alfa Romeo Brera Italia

B3: Spyker D8 Peking to Paris (#2 on my must-buy list after the Ariel Atom)

B4: Volkswagen Touareg

C3: Ferrari 308 GTS

C4: Lancia Delta

Complete Dealer Cars and Specs list here: http://www.gamespot.com/users/plaintomato/?tag=userpanel;profile
#4gszero_1Posted 2/11/2011 11:20:49 AM(edited)
just wanted to point out the Camaro isn't the only choice for A6, there are a couple of Audi's, the 370z, and an Impreza WRX STI (which looks to be the "best" stat wise).
---
PSN: fivefatninjas
PSN: five_fat_ninjas
#5ChaosInDarknessPosted 2/11/2011 11:42:44 AM
370z was what I went with for A6. Never regretted it.
---
GT: Barf Of Blood PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Hey! River people!"-Chong from Avatar: The Last Airbender
#6plaintomatoPosted 2/11/2011 12:08:09 PM

gszero_1 posted...
just wanted to point out the Camaro isn't the only choice for A6, there are a couple of Audi's, the 370z, and an Impreza WRX STI (which looks to be the "best" stat wise).
---
PSN: fivefatninjas
PSN: five_fat_ninjas

Good to here. That's why I posted the list in my blog space, because it comes with caveats, specifically that the list is based off of the 65 cars available in the dealerships after defeating all of the license tests.

Can you get the Impreza in a dealership? Where, that's what I want? I checked what I thought was every dealer - enough to put together that spec list for 65 cars, but never saw the Impreza.

#7TonyblackoutPosted 2/11/2011 4:38:15 PM
The WRX is in the same dealership as the GTR and the 370Z.
---
PSN: Protest_the_Tony
#8deathgeonous1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2011 9:10:19 PM
Which is the Asian Dealership. It's kinda near the bottom middle of the first Island. And I to went with the Impraza. I know I didn't spell that one right but, oh well, I'm tired.