How do you sell cars?

#1JakeyyPosted 2/5/2011 6:53:07 PM
Why the hell can't I sell my car? I won a car that I really don't need or want and it's just cramping my garage.

I've read other people say it is impossible and I can't find the option so I assume it's impossible, if I'm wrong please tell me how to sell them because this is ridiculous, especially when it takes up my limited garage spaces.
#2_NeoDragon_Posted 2/5/2011 7:09:53 PM
Not sure if your online or offline, but I heard that you can only sell cars online at an Auction house or used car dealer. I am not 100% sure because I don't have the game yet.
---
PSN: NeoDragon_
#3-TheDarkWolf-Posted 2/5/2011 8:40:30 PM

_NeoDragon_ posted...
Not sure if your online or offline, but I heard that you can only sell cars online at an Auction house or used car dealer. I am not 100% sure because I don't have the game yet.
---

I think this is right.

#4jeepers2kPosted 2/6/2011 2:01:32 AM

You can sell a car when you're out of space e.g you're buying a new car and it says no more space in garage and let's you chose vehicles which you want to sell. Tho you can't sell cars that you've won in duel.

#5limpbiz411Posted 2/6/2011 4:29:31 AM

Their is no auction house in tdu2, only in tdu1

#6_NeoDragon_Posted 2/6/2011 4:27:08 PM
^^ Clears that up then I wasn't 100% sure because I never played TDU1. I'm hoping you can sell them whenever not just when your space is full.
---
#7Jakeyy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 7:16:05 PM(edited)
Just found out you can also sell them when you don't have enough money to buy another car, but you can only sell it if it will give you enough money to buy the car.

Thanks for all the responses, glad to know we can actually sell unwanted cars.

And another thing, it seems you can't sell cars won in a duel.
#8DDR MidianPosted 2/6/2011 10:45:43 PM
Developer just posted on the official forum:

"You can sell any of your current cars by speaking with the shady mechanic at the Used Car Dealer."
---
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX
#9_NeoDragon_Posted 2/7/2011 4:21:27 PM
^^ Nice.....Can't wait to get this Club going I am willing to donate money to the club if it lets me since I didn't start it.
---
#10klstory87Posted 2/10/2011 7:37:40 PM
-TheDarkWolf- posted...

_NeoDragon_ posted...
---

I think this is right.

Do you absolutly have to be online or can you sell your car offline??....cause if you have to be thats stupid!