Does it not rain in Hawaii or what?

#1Zeke0238Posted 2/14/2011 9:59:51 AM(edited)
Other than when I was doing championships/cups, at least. Trying to do the last two photo viewpoints right now but they both require rain and I haven't seen rain for over two in-game days. It is making these photos a pain in the ass.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK
#2ducain1Posted 2/14/2011 9:55:25 AM
It probably rains when you get offline...lol
---
GT: ducain238
ProForgeRacing
#3ATARIJAWAPosted 2/14/2011 10:02:40 AM
A whole TWO in game days without rain? If you were in the UK and it went two days without rain I could understand you being upset but seriously two days? There's so much stuff to do in this game. Just bookmark them, do other stuff and come back when it's raining. It will eventually. I've gone through week long periods of in game time without it raining.
---
I have two autistic brothers; only one games, but he cheats like crazy -- Bangoskank
#4Zeke0238(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2011 10:07:59 AM
Well, it rained every time I entered a championship or cup so it is a bit unusual to not have any rain and annoying now that I need it. I've also got nothing else to do besides road finding and that is boring as hell, especially since I just finished up TDU1 earlier this week.
---
#5daviwinnPosted 2/14/2011 10:10:06 AM
I've only seen rain once, and I was online at the time. It doesn't look like there are any weather effect when offline. Could that be the problem here TC?
#6ATARIJAWAPosted 2/14/2011 10:13:23 AM
I just made that connection myself. I believe the developers said in their twitter field you have to be connected to Live for the weather to cycle. When it comes up for a championship race it is pre-determined but for regular weather cycles you have to be online.
---
I have two autistic brothers; only one games, but he cheats like crazy -- Bangoskank
#7Zeke0238(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2011 10:18:04 AM
Nah, I've been online. I finally saw the beginnings of rain and was able to bang them out. Now all that's left is roads.
---
#8ATARIJAWAPosted 2/14/2011 10:26:34 AM
cool. good luck. I'm still can't finish area 2 on Ibiza. I have zoomed in and followed every road and can't find any missing pieces or missed streets. I have spent over 3 hours poring over this thing and there is nowhere I'm missing except for 1 section of highway that won't turn blue no matter how many times I drive over it. Must be glitched.
---
#9aaronszone1Posted 2/14/2011 10:33:19 AM
It just stopped raining.

And I just did the photos that require rain. Lol
#10ducain1Posted 2/14/2011 11:16:18 AM
its raining right now
---
GT: ducain238
ProForgeRacing