Help! Anti-Gravity/box part

#1Donuts_R_GoodPosted 7/22/2010 5:52:54 AM
I'm almost done with the game, but I'm stuck on the part after you encounter the horizontal laser and the elevator. There's an anti-gravity lift and a box inside. I know I need to continuously activate/deactivate the lift to get the box out, which I can do. But once I get inside... I'm stuck and don't know what to do. The box will be stuck on the ceiling and there's a pipe to climb out and a pop up high on the left. Please help me. I am completely baffled.
---
May 15th, 2010: The day I earned 69 Stars in Spec-Ops.
#2RydeenPosted 7/22/2010 6:18:05 AM
Yep i'm stuck here too. How do you ride the box all the way to the ladder on the left?
---
"Be pure! Be vigilant! BEHAVE!"
Torquemada
#3RydeenPosted 7/22/2010 6:39:32 AM
I carried on playing by going right instead.
---
"Be pure! Be vigilant! BEHAVE!"
Torquemada
#4RaisinBizzlePosted 7/22/2010 11:07:08 PM
I skipped this area too after 20 minutes. Is that glowing thing in the corner one of the orbs for an achievement? I couldn't get over there without the box on the ceiling, although the pipe looks like it's too tall to grab even if the box were on the ground.
---
http://twitter.com/dynamicreviews - Current game: Tail Concerto
#5superdante5000Posted 7/23/2010 12:38:01 AM
Its a hidden egg you need the other box to get it
---
Spy Sappin'ma Sentry!
#6RaisinBizzlePosted 7/23/2010 6:29:58 AM
How would you get the other box over there? It is on the elevator and wouldn't be able to get past the machine gun.
---
http://twitter.com/dynamicreviews - Current game: Tail Concerto
#7Arcell_GarzaPosted 7/23/2010 6:33:33 AM
You have to get both boxes to the right with the moving square parts on the top level (after the ladder). Get them on the ceiling and then drop them so that one lands on top of the moving square and the other on the ground. Now quickly jump over the one on the ground and drag it backwards so that the other box lands on top of it. Now with both boxes stacked turn the gravity again and then push them left until you get to the ledge. Jump up and get the hidden orb (no achievement).
---
Monster Hunter Tri - Arcell (LLEQ3Q)