New Objects!

#1sobored131Posted 3/26/2010 2:09:21 PM
I feel like all the objects in the sims 3 are the same with just different variations of one and other. I would like to see NEW objects in this expansion pack, and not just silly ones like the fortune cookie maker from WA!

Here are some of the objects i am missing from the older games:

HOTTUB
Hammocks
Round Pools
Diagonal Pools
Diving Boards
Water Slides
Pianos
Elevators
PETS

And some new ones:

Couch Beds
Being able to swim in the lakes/oceans
SURFING
Different style/shaped desks
Woohoo in MORE PLACES (CAR, SHOWER, BATHTUB, ETC.)
#2sobored131(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 10:54:19 PM
SPIRAL STAIRCASES
POOL TABLES
massage tables
Tiger Rug
LOVE RUG (from bustin out)
#3sobored131(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2010 4:00:16 PM
yoga!
#4NeonivekPosted 3/28/2010 8:41:04 AM
Also pets havn't been an object since the first Sims
#5NeonivekPosted 3/28/2010 10:31:35 AM
Excluding... Non-dogs and cats
#6sobored131(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 12:36:20 AM
also,

beachball for the pool

volleyball
basketball
bowling
#7Cornholio_tpPosted 4/5/2010 6:49:53 PM

karaoke machine, greenhouse for your garden, punching bag, dj booth, arcade machine, the band set (rock guitar, bass guitar, drums, and mic), piano, the music making machine (i forget what sims 2 called it), having vampires, werewolves, zombies, plantism.

#8NeonivekPosted 4/7/2010 1:10:29 AM
After hearing the HORRIBLE Sim Singing Voices in World Adventures...

The loss of the Karaoke machine is a BLESSING!
#9jeff003Posted 4/27/2010 1:32:44 AM
When I first saw this posted I thought it was about new objects in ambitions. I will say this I'm looking foward to motorcycles. There never was any in the sims 2 and they've been confirmed in this. I'm also looking foward to the trampoline and time machine. I miss all the things y'all mentioned and add to that all the Christmas stuff we had in the sims 2 especially Christmas Trees.
#10jeff003Posted 4/27/2010 1:39:32 AM
Oh I forgot to mention memories,collections,dating,nightclubs,open resturents,coffee shops,outings(we need them back) and a lot of the hairstyles the sims 2 had the sims 3 don't. I especially miss the female high ponytail that came with the base game and the female hair that came with bon voyage one of which had a green lay around it and the other didn't. It was kind of a shoulder link hair.

I also miss chemisty,attraction,communicale showers(universities) the influence system and the ask features like ask do you like what you see,what do you want etc. I miss as well the many kisses in the sims 2 that arn't in the sims 3 and also the family kiss.