Receiving updates ... 1561.27 MBs?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
  3. Receiving updates ... 1561.27 MBs?!
5 years ago#1
Oh really?

Does this fix the camera and other things that people first complained about when the beta initially released?
"Worth killing for, worth dying for, worth going to hell for." Marv
5 years ago#2
Nope, it's just from closed beta to open beta.
5 years ago#3

Why is it taking forever to download? Taken me like an hour to download 200MB

5 years ago#4
That's about the standard/average size for a beta. If you really thought that little 400ishmb store download was really all there was, you must be new to this.
"If I hadn't sold this game three months ago, I would have sold it when I saw this topic." - Ing on JBB getting rank 1 in MoHH2.
5 years ago#5
get a better internet
5 years ago#6
Posted ----- get a better internet

Lame! troll harder.
Hey Mods why you so bias?
5 years ago#7
Really? It's been half a day and I can't even play this game yet. Took 30min to download, 4 minutes to install, 5 minutes to update firmware, then NOW I'm prompted with a receiving updates screen that is at 3% after a whole hour. Damm they $uck
5 years ago#8
Took me several hours throughout the day yesterday to finally get it as well. However keep this in mind as a tip, if you stop the download at any point by quitting the game when you restart it later the download will resume where you left off. So at least that is nice.... I guess.
PSN: icelt
DS lolcats free since January 2010
5 years ago#9
I was just about to make a topic about this. I guess I wasn't the only one experiencing this. It sucks cause I don't have the best Internet around, so it's going to take a long time for it to finish.
We are many, you are but one- Ermac
5 years ago#10
I was a bit thrown off by that too. lol. 400 MB from the store, 37 for an update, then 1500 mb. Totally worth it though.
PSN: clark3783
add me
  1. Boards
  2. SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
  3. Receiving updates ... 1561.27 MBs?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived