The "Unfair" Duel in 4-10

#1SketchiePosted 10/13/2010 5:22:04 PM
4-10 is the duel between you and a Witch. You need to bring in the opposite adjective of the Witch's summons to be able to defeat hers and move on to the next one. For example, she summons a White Titan, and to defeat it you need to make a Black Titan. Anything else will just make your creations disappear.

The problem is that your creations will never win the duel as her summons will always get the first hit in AND you cannot bring out another copy even if the previous one has died. The only way I could to clear this puzzle was putting "Invincible" at the beginning of each creation, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Is there even any legit way of finishing 4-10?
---
Became a Sage on 7/11/08! ^_____^
#2crossinganimal2Posted 10/13/2010 5:28:25 PM
I did it without using invincible... trying to remember what creatures I used...
I think for the white titan, I summoned a Black Dragon, which handily won.
#3chaostdkPosted 10/13/2010 5:33:02 PM
i used creatures like cthulu, god, and a shambler (the first creature), putting in respective adjectives. never lost.
#4DeadpoolWinsPosted 10/13/2010 5:33:14 PM
You just have to make the opposite adjective. You don't have to have a black titan. You can have a black anything.

Black God works well.
---
The Official Deadpool of....the real world.
#5Ultima_RarusPosted 10/13/2010 5:33:33 PM
You don't have to match her noun. You just need to use an opposing adjective. I beat her "Warm Golem" with my "Cool Mecha."
---
Hammer connect! Goldion Hammer! Hammer Hell! Hammer Heaven! HIKARI NI NARE!!
#6NinjaLGuyPosted 10/13/2010 5:38:01 PM
Use strong items, I was able too pass with some pretty ridiculous things, A lot of things work, Just use powerful creatures, like dragons, god, Cthulu, Shoggath, Death, and Dinosaurs on the later creatures. Adjectives can also allow a freaking mouse to win against one of them.
#7apollooooPosted 10/14/2010 3:45:12 AM
even a friggin bra can win
---
http://tiny.cc/4twlw - join the Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword fanpage on facebook -where zelda fans unite-
#8pokedude900Posted 10/14/2010 3:50:09 AM
I beat the dry sandworm with a wet man. <_<
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#9CBMattPosted 10/14/2010 4:03:30 AM
Hilarious. I thought this was one of the easiest and most enjoyable levels of the game. For what it's worth, Death gets a one-hit kill.
#10JerisGSPosted 10/14/2010 4:05:22 AM
I beat 4-10 fairly. I didn't use any adjectives except the opposite of the witches monster (as instructed).

Cold Chimera for example beat whatever the hot monster was.
Black god beat the white titan
I also used a dragon for the first or 2nd one. His fire breathing killed it easy.
I forget what I used on the sand worm.