Make a Pokemon!

#11Koopa-Dude94Posted 10/19/2010 2:34:25 PM
1. It's Seel.
2. Seel has a horn. Be more creative.
---
The Frozen Stones: Ranked #2 in the Glitz Pit Season One
Quake Hammer: Own enemies with the freakin' GROUND.
#12foolalot123Posted 10/19/2010 2:54:34 PM
Digglet is hard to do.

Gigantic dark brown sock
Tiny black glue x2
Tint pink glue
Tiny gray glue
Gray hard dirt

Flip the sock upside down, Put the gray glue on the gray dirt. Put the pink glue on the sock as the nose, then put the 2 black glues on as the eyes, then place the completed sock on the Gray hard dirt.
---
Super Scribblnauts FC 3353-0219-5489
#13NintendoDudeGuyPosted 10/19/2010 4:15:46 PM
Electric Yellow Mouse/Pika.
---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
#14PANDAZ_PWN_YOUPosted 10/19/2010 4:45:10 PM
Spoink.
1: Small legless black springy pig.
2: leash attatch to a roof and the attatch to pig so you it will stop bouncing.
3: molecular glue x2
4: light pink pearl.
5: black coil.
6: put glue on bottom and on the head
7: glue pearl to head and coil to bottom.
8:Set free
---
Maplestory is the best game I have ever played.
Flagalstan is my other name
#15Destroier534Posted 10/22/2010 2:08:21 PM
I made a pretty accurate pikachu using a "big colossal solid yellow energetic peanut" for the body, "yellow solid stakes" for the ears (with black glue on the tips), "red electric glue" for the cheeks, colored glue for the eyes and paws, and "small short wide fat yellow solid harmless useless lightning" (!) for the tail.
I also added immobile to the peanut for construction purposes, and then made it movable again with a potion. Too bad that the potion messed it up by sending the peanut to the back of the tail, making me destroy everything before managing to fix (?) it
#16Koopa-Dude94Posted 10/22/2010 2:33:04 PM
I made a pretty accurate pikachu using a "big colossal solid yellow energetic peanut" for the body, "yellow solid stakes" for the ears (with black glue on the tips), "red electric glue" for the cheeks, colored glue for the eyes and paws, and "small short wide fat yellow solid harmless useless lightning" (!) for the tail.
I also added immobile to the peanut for construction purposes, and then made it movable again with a potion. Too bad that the potion messed it up by sending the peanut to the back of the tail, making me destroy everything before managing to fix (?) it

Certainly much more creative than "Electric Yellow Mouse".
---
The Frozen Stones: Ranked #2 in the Glitz Pit Season One
Quake Hammer: Own enemies with the freakin' GROUND.
#17west_havenPosted 10/28/2010 3:18:18 PM
I was randomly messing around and I found that the Dramatic Chipmunk looked just like part of a Bulbasaur, and so I made a "light green dramatic chipmunk" with some "invisible tiny glue" and a "green bulb" and it looks really good! It was tricky getting the bulb on the chipmunk, but if you turn the bulb upside down, attach the glue, then attach it to the chipmunk, you should be gold!
#18Kurisu_bmPosted 10/30/2010 4:17:34 PM
Seel has a horn.

Would "white horny seal" work?
#19RepinkradPosted 10/30/2010 7:05:13 PM
Huge oranged winged firebreathing salamander, take off the wings and replace with orange dragon wings.

you have yourself a charizard.
---
I'm gonna shove a banana down your throat.
#20alobblobPosted 10/31/2010 6:34:07 AM
I wonder how you do Snorlax...