Damn this game was short

#11Pr1nc3Gam3N3rdPosted 9/22/2011 6:26:51 PM
Not_Shoryus_Alt posted...
Either one is trolling or one is amazingly dense.

I wasn't trolling!

I was simply curious.
---
"I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."
#12Mega_SkrullPosted 9/23/2011 2:41:40 AM
Lol again dense XD!
I went through the whole explanation because I've talked to others who didn't get how content leads to ratings, just as ratings lead to content. Sometimes they forget or ignore one of them.
---
ATTN mods: You can keep annoying users or use this "common sense" you talk about and actually improve this joke of a site you make
#13Pr1nc3Gam3N3rdPosted 9/23/2011 10:17:32 AM
Mega_Skrull posted...
Lol again dense XD!
I went through the whole explanation because I've talked to others who didn't get how content leads to ratings, just as ratings lead to content. Sometimes they forget or ignore one of them.

Maybe I worded it badly.

I was wondering why you wanted a mature rating
---
"I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."
#14Not_Shoryus_Alt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2011 5:38:39 PM
On the trolling thing. I'm actually referring more to post #2 cause I already had mentioned playing the sandbox. But I'm not really serious about this. :B

I thought maybe Skrull was suggesting the mature rating as a joke. I sure took it that way.
---
See my quote.
#15Mega_SkrullPosted 9/26/2011 1:48:38 AM
Damn it's tough to understand each other, isn't it? Specially in a board. Specially in a videogame board.
But at least it ended well here.
Now, what about that Scribblenauts Remix? It's about time we get an announcement.
---
ATTN mods: You can keep annoying users or use this "common sense" you talk about and actually improve this joke of a site you make