Co-op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ElectricGem

ElectricGem
6 years ago#1
Anyone think there will be any?

User Info: Riceball80IA

Riceball80IA
6 years ago#2
If they're smart.
Do yourself a favor. Watch "Ancient Aliens" on The History Channel. The original 2 hour special, and the new series.

User Info: corranhalycon

corranhalycon
6 years ago#3
There will be

User Info: Airborne6176

Airborne6176
6 years ago#4
will it be "on-line" or "split-screen" co-op, or HOPEFULLY, both...?!
PSN & XBL: AIRBORNE6176
"The mind is like a parachute, it only works if it's open."

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
6 years ago#5
I also want to know if it is online or off. I don't like to play offline co-op so hopefully they have online.

User Info: dude63

dude63
6 years ago#6
I would rather have both. As when my dudes are over I like to play splitscreen. Its pretty bad that everything has gone into the online era (which I love don't get me wrong) and forgotten about local splitscreen. I hope its a option..but it won't be. As far as this game having co-op overall..it only makes sense so hopefully.

User Info: Increment360

Increment360
6 years ago#7
Oh lord that would be beyond words sweet if there will be a co-op mode.

Play something new for a change and foremost a game where you can bind your time, strategically, carefully and taking out the tangos.
Heck I and my clan wingman will get this one.
Stockholm Island Thunder

User Info: XzVinniezX

XzVinniezX
6 years ago#8
so the splitscreen will be like COD:MW2 or RBS: Vegas 2?

User Info: ChocolateCow12

ChocolateCow12
6 years ago#9
actually i think there will be co-op. both splitscreen and online
I have been wanting to be a sniper since i was 11 years old and ive done a lot of research them. Every sniper is almost always required to have 1 partner known as a spotter. The spotter basically just uses like a telescope and tells the shooter coordinates, wind speed, length of the shot, and so forth...
So I believe there will be co-op
Gamer Tag: ChocolateCow12
"It's simple, we uh..... kill the Batman"

User Info: dude63

dude63
6 years ago#10
The spotter is also the more experienced sniper..as well. Either way though both the sniper and the spotter take turns on the scope. Co-op only makes sense. I als ohope it is split-screen. I do not have a xbox and I doubt my pc would be able to run it. As I am hoping to heck it comes to ps3. Chrome engine has the tools to do it..I have no idea why its not. IF you want to be a sniper choc...all branches of the military usually have some form of a marksman unit. With the exception of the air force..I do not believe they have a sniper unit lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived