About crime

#1garavelPosted 2/12/2012 2:24:27 AM
So what actually happens if i kill a NPC without anyone seeing the murder?
I just killed a NPC in his home without anyone seeing and it said "Crime - Murder" and there was also another NPC in the house and he became aggressive ( he became red on map)
But when i got out of the house guard were acting as they normally did, they weren't aggressive or anything.

So am i a criminal now? Or not? I so don't get it.
#2yuiidragonPosted 2/12/2012 2:27:17 AM
I don't think the guards are telepathic like in Skyrim. Not 100% sure though. Haven't committed any crimes myself.
---
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"
#3Gladestone1Posted 2/12/2012 3:18:46 AM

Save the game find out if some thing bad happens reload easy as pie..I like pie myself )..

#4Solidus1978Posted 2/12/2012 4:56:19 AM
I know one thing, don't kill the vendors in this game because it will hamper you in the long run. Early in the game I went on a killing spree in Gohart and I killed everybody including the vendor that sold the backpack upgrade. I figured somebody else would spawn there in a few days to take her spot to sell the goods, well they don't spawn new NPC's. Now I can never get the backpack upgrade in Gohart and I'm finding myself running out of bag space frequently. Plus, I can't sell anything there either, so make sure you don't kill any important NPC vendor or trainers in this game.
---
Faith is the substance of things hoped for but not seen.
#5IqarP15Posted 2/12/2012 5:29:34 AM
can't wait for the guide to come out cause this game is terrible at explaining things...
---
"SPOILERS"...
#6GamerOuTLaWzPosted 2/12/2012 9:26:05 AM

@solidius ....why would you do that exactly? if youre not planing to reload after?? wtf