About crime

• Topic Archived

User Info: garavel

5 years ago#1
So what actually happens if i kill a NPC without anyone seeing the murder?
I just killed a NPC in his home without anyone seeing and it said "Crime - Murder" and there was also another NPC in the house and he became aggressive ( he became red on map)
But when i got out of the house guard were acting as they normally did, they weren't aggressive or anything.

So am i a criminal now? Or not? I so don't get it.

User Info: yuiidragon

5 years ago#2
I don't think the guards are telepathic like in Skyrim. Not 100% sure though. Haven't committed any crimes myself.
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"

User Info: Gladestone1

5 years ago#3

Save the game find out if some thing bad happens reload easy as pie..I like pie myself )..

User Info: Solidus1978

5 years ago#4
I know one thing, don't kill the vendors in this game because it will hamper you in the long run. Early in the game I went on a killing spree in Gohart and I killed everybody including the vendor that sold the backpack upgrade. I figured somebody else would spawn there in a few days to take her spot to sell the goods, well they don't spawn new NPC's. Now I can never get the backpack upgrade in Gohart and I'm finding myself running out of bag space frequently. Plus, I can't sell anything there either, so make sure you don't kill any important NPC vendor or trainers in this game.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for but not seen.

User Info: IqarP15

5 years ago#5
can't wait for the guide to come out cause this game is terrible at explaining things...

User Info: GamerOuTLaWz

5 years ago#6

@solidius ....why would you do that exactly? if youre not planing to reload after?? wtf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived