Status Symbol (How do I forge Ysa Honor Brands?)

#1chimpe2121Posted 2/13/2012 5:45:58 AM
I get how the forge works. Quest says to make him feyblades but I'm not sure how to make the ones he wants. Is there a specific component I need? I can only use 3 components in blacksmithing at the moment.
---
RIP Companion Cube - Best of Friends Forever
#2fcndPosted 2/13/2012 6:03:54 AM
Around Ysa, there are fae caches that have Ysa Honor Brand blade/grip/(insert blacksmithing component here). Just use those in crafting a weapon. You're going to have to steal most of them so up to you to decide whether getting caught is worth the 488 gold per blade.
---
We are all Uniformly Unique.
#3AsanteRevellPosted 2/13/2012 6:10:00 AM
you only need the ysa honour blades, you can use the other crafting materials you have and he will still accept it
---
Parachutes are for Girls.
#4Viper114Posted 2/13/2012 9:02:06 AM
Although it's easier to just use other Ysa parts with Ysa blades to keep your precious worthwhile parts towards real weapons. You need to make about 5 before he says no more.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#5sadinarPosted 2/13/2012 1:19:56 PM
Also, skip anything beyond the first 2 parts as you lose the item and it doesn't increase the value(in fact the NPC himself says this to you)
---
[This signature was deleted at request of the original signer]
#6Viper114Posted 2/13/2012 2:28:54 PM
Well, if you somehow have more Ysa parts to put in the third or higher spots, might as well, as they're pretty useless to you otherwise. I believe a few of mine were the Blades, Grips and Bindings I found around Ysa.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."