Status Symbol (How do I forge Ysa Honor Brands?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Status Symbol (How do I forge Ysa Honor Brands?)

User Info: chimpe2121

chimpe2121
5 years ago#1
I get how the forge works. Quest says to make him feyblades but I'm not sure how to make the ones he wants. Is there a specific component I need? I can only use 3 components in blacksmithing at the moment.
RIP Companion Cube - Best of Friends Forever

User Info: fcnd

fcnd
5 years ago#2
Around Ysa, there are fae caches that have Ysa Honor Brand blade/grip/(insert blacksmithing component here). Just use those in crafting a weapon. You're going to have to steal most of them so up to you to decide whether getting caught is worth the 488 gold per blade.
We are all Uniformly Unique.

User Info: AsanteRevell

AsanteRevell
5 years ago#3
you only need the ysa honour blades, you can use the other crafting materials you have and he will still accept it
Parachutes are for Girls.

User Info: Viper114

Viper114
5 years ago#4
Although it's easier to just use other Ysa parts with Ysa blades to keep your precious worthwhile parts towards real weapons. You need to make about 5 before he says no more.
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."

User Info: sadinar

sadinar
5 years ago#5
Also, skip anything beyond the first 2 parts as you lose the item and it doesn't increase the value(in fact the NPC himself says this to you)
[This signature was deleted at request of the original signer]

User Info: Viper114

Viper114
5 years ago#6
Well, if you somehow have more Ysa parts to put in the third or higher spots, might as well, as they're pretty useless to you otherwise. I believe a few of mine were the Blades, Grips and Bindings I found around Ysa.
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Status Symbol (How do I forge Ysa Honor Brands?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived