Are there mods for this game yet or still to early?

#1raichudlPosted 2/17/2012 1:49:25 PM
Is there and is their a central mod site for this game.
---
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes
#2dbgagerPosted 2/17/2012 1:52:19 PM
Is the game able to be modded. Not all games are.
#3Jrock1019Posted 2/17/2012 3:47:41 PM
dgager posted...

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not a game can be modded, but rather how easy it is to mod. I think pretty much any game is moddable to some extent, it just comes down to whether or not people are willing to do it.

But no, there are no mods as of yet, that I know of at least.
---
Like I said, trolling this isn't. He's taking it too far and it's getting quite annoying. - jubjub360
#4dbgagerPosted 2/17/2012 3:56:40 PM
Jrock1019 posted...
dgager posted...

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not a game can be modded, but rather how easy it is to mod. I think pretty much any game is moddable to some extent, it just comes down to whether or not people are willing to do it.

But no, there are no mods as of yet, that I know of at least.

Well if most of the rules are hard coded into the game as this game appears to be..The only way to mod it is to find the values in the code itself with a hex editor, and to program an application to change them. That is not really a mod in the sense of the word like other games such as Fallout, Oblivion, NWN, Stalker. etc. That where actually written in such a way to be easily changed, and easily added quests. etc. Those are more like scripts that the engine runs. And sometimes the developers even release mod tools for them. Actually modding the game in the formentioned way is more like a crack. as you are changing the actual engine that runs the game.
#5Twinrova225Posted 2/17/2012 4:52:52 PM
There has been word of a mod kit being released, but no idea when.
---
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery
#6raichudl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2012 6:10:12 PM
Is the answer no?
---
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes
#7NiteXPosted 2/19/2012 12:05:49 PM(edited)
http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/forumdisplay.php?56-Mods-and-Modding
#8RealTidesPosted 2/19/2012 12:27:33 PM
theres some performance mods tt people are using
thats about it..