Save game location?! (non steam edition)

#1CiaranDPosted 2/21/2012 7:13:34 AM
Hi, I have looked everywhere online for the location of my save games and profile so I can send it to another computer using the same version. It is NOT a steam version of the game and that's great for me! I looked in ...\Documents\My Games\Reckoning

I could only see a Default folder and a config file called personal. I even tried to backup the files and remove them but the save games and my profile were still on when i loaded my game up. So its not them! lol

I have looked in my steam/user/(My num)... etc folder just in case and its not there either.

and had a look through the install directory of the game also with no results.

Please Please can someone help me?

operating system: win7
#2johnblk73Posted 2/21/2012 7:30:05 AM

Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storage

it's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

#3CiaranD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 7:47:33 AM
johnblk73 posted...
Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storageit's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

your a star mate thank you very very much. problem solved :D
#4ExMark72Posted 2/21/2012 9:06:31 AM
Go away pirates
#5noz3r0Posted 2/21/2012 10:02:55 AM
johnblk73 posted...
Try users/name/AppData/local/SKIDROW/102500/storageit's in hidden folders so type it in manually on browser or do "show hidden folders"

SKIDROW..... yarrrrrrr
---
Contributor name: noz3r0
Currently writing a guide for: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
#6XenobladedPosted 2/21/2012 11:32:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you actually wrote SKIDROW in the path HAHAHAHAHAHa
#7johnblk73Posted 2/21/2012 11:50:16 AM
Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.
#8ExMark72Posted 2/21/2012 11:54:51 AM
johnblk73 posted...
Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.

Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?
#9johnblk73Posted 2/21/2012 12:06:38 PM

ExMark72 posted...
johnblk73 posted...

Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

Well, obviously, I got the answer online... ask me another dumbass question. 

#10ExMark72Posted 2/21/2012 12:43:42 PM
johnblk73 posted...

ExMark72 posted...

johnblk73 posted...Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

Well, obviously, I got the answer online... ask me another dumbass question.

Don't be hating man, I'm just VERY anti-pirate

And how was I supposed to know you got it online as opposed to copy\pasting it from your game folder ?