Save game location?! (non steam edition)

#11johnblk73Posted 2/21/2012 1:04:20 PM
ExMark72 posted...
johnblk73 posted...

ExMark72 posted...

johnblk73 posted...Calm down folks ... I bought the game! I just copied and pasted that info... did not notice it had Skidrow on there lol.How do we delete that anyways? Says I am allowed to but I don't see anything on the board allowing me to delete or change messages.Why does it say skidrow if you bought the game ?

Well, obviously, I got the answer online... ask me another dumbass question.

Don't be hating man, I'm just VERY anti-pirate

And how was I supposed to know you got it online as opposed to copy\pasting it from your game folder ?

If I copied and pasted it from my game folder it would look nothing like that would it? Try and answer your own questions first ... if you can't figure things out on your own.When you get stuck ask me.And when you assume things you make an ass out of .... well you know what I mean lol.
#12ExMark72Posted 2/21/2012 2:25:39 PM
Wow, never mind kid
#13SirTannenPosted 2/22/2012 6:12:51 PM
Actually this is probably the only comment saying where the Skidrow save is, obvious pirate is obvious.
#14johnblk73Posted 2/23/2012 4:03:55 PM

SirTannen posted...
Actually this is probably the only comment saying where the Skidrow save is, obvious pirate is obvious.

Oh so you actually searched the entire net and found no comments saying where skidrow is so of course it does not exists...you are beyond belief.I hope you don't have children and get steralized.Imagine for a moment that I just happen to be nice enough to help people solve certain issues like transferring save files and I get crap for trying.Beforehand, I was helping another person with issues with the patch and wouldn't you know it... I found this and later used the info to help with this thread and I get dumbass remarks for it.Ya ya so certain info can be found in sites used to pirate that goes the same for places like megaupload which was also used for very legit reasons ...this is a great example when anti-piracy nuts like you dimwits start assuming and accusing people that we lose our freedom to use the internet.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7025955/Kingdoms.of.Amalur.Reckoning.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW

#15BrntmeisterPosted 2/23/2012 4:14:25 PM
Dude the more you post in here the more people see that you're a pirate
#16johnblk73Posted 2/23/2012 4:24:23 PM

Brntmeister posted...
Dude the more you post in here the more people see that you're a pirate

No you are wrong ...it is not like I care if people think about me in here.lol.Obviously you are a troll so go ahead man do your thing try another pointless post.

#17fernlandPosted 2/23/2012 8:22:17 PM
There's no point in being anti-pirate, your small opinion, even with the help of others, doesn't seem to be doing much.
---
Atheism is merely a consequence of having intellectual honesty.
#18Waste00Posted 3/5/2012 9:34:59 AM
pirates own..
thanks mate, found what i was looking for =)
#19DestructiosPosted 3/5/2012 7:53:06 PM
It's perfectly valid that he just doesn't like DRMs and is using a pirate version.
#20Silverdragoon20Posted 3/6/2012 3:52:16 PM
how do you get your save file back to the folder it belongs in? I just did a re install on my hardrive (new motherboard). Thank you