The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

PlagueShield by Astrid Frisk is bugged

#1SotpMegaPosted 2/26/2012 7:06:40 PM
There is no plagueshield lootable for the group in the top right of the map where you collect all three plagueshield. Dont accept/take the quest if as you wont be able to finish it.
---
###&###
#2limrazPosted 2/26/2012 11:05:03 PM

It`s not bugged. One plagueshield from brother Fallon, one from a bandit who killed the monk and one from the group. The last will be in your inventory when you kill all.

#3SotpMega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 6:10:04 AM
You dont get a plagueshield from looting the brother whatever and you dont get it from the guys that killed him, you get it from the cart next to his dead body. Then north of him is a group that have a plagueshield, and in the northeast of the map is a group of 3 that dont drop a plagueshield though the quest circle is right in front of their camp.
---
###&###
#4zmknightzPosted 2/27/2012 6:40:34 AM
There's a bandit by the cart the first time you encounter it who runs to the NE group slowly and leads you there. If he isn't with the group then likely he's somewhere between, or something managed to kill him and his body is laying in the NE camp.

I've done the quest without any problems 4 different times. First time I explored the whole map first and he was at the NE bandit camp. Second and third times I got the quest first and he was running from the cart stopping so I would follow and lead me to that NE camp. Last time his body was in the camp already dead, after I killed the bandits there I found his dead body in the corner by the gold circle and looted him.
#5SotpMega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 5:29:57 AM
I explored all of the left continent of the map after the opening so I could have all the fast travel locations. If some guy runs off from the cart I never noticed it. I guess if the body of the running npc isnt still around then the quest can become bugged if you dont deal with him right away.
---
###&###
#6limrazPosted 2/29/2012 6:30:53 AM

SotpMega posted...
You dont get a plagueshield from looting the brother whatever and you dont get it from the guys that killed him, you get it from the cart next to his dead body. Then north of him is a group that have a plagueshield, and in the northeast of the map is a group of 3 that dont drop a plagueshield though the quest circle is right in front of their camp.
---
###&###

My mistake, I didn`t explained properly. First plagueshield came from brother Fallon quest given in the small monastery NW. The other two, after you speak with the healer in Didenhill, are S of monastery and E/NE, where the bandit join his comrades. The markers should be on the map even if you didn`t chased the quest right away.

#7SotpMega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 7:13:58 AM
Jesus, its not a matter of where the marker is. There is no plagueshield at the third location, there is no guy running to the third location, there is no dead lootable guy with a plagueshield along the way to the third location from the cart. My quest is bugged!
---
###&###