Brother Til's H-book collection query.

#1ShingokuuPosted 2/11/2012 12:46:54 AM
How can I get this book out of my inventory? I thought it would leave when i brought it to the shelf...
---
Aniki!
#2kmaldingonePosted 2/11/2012 12:52:11 AM
i don't think you can dump any of them till you have them all, i am sitting on 3 myself i can't get rid of.
#3mordekai40Posted 2/11/2012 1:04:47 AM
I have 3 of those books as well, my questions where is the last book located? I can clearly see six icons where the books are located, but can't see 1 of them, unless the final boss has the last 1.
---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#4Shingokuu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 1:40:07 AM(edited)
It would've been cool if we could simply dump 'em on the shelf as we found them. Oh man...
What if we can't dump them even if we get all 10. That would blow.
---
Aniki!
#5Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/11/2012 1:51:52 AM
Don't start that quest period until you've unlocked pretty much the whole map.

When you do have the map unlocked you can fast travel and steal the books and turn them in at once and not have that quest cluttering your mini-map with circles.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#6Hanzou74Posted 2/11/2012 8:12:29 AM
There's no way to know that when you first pick up the quest, however. Is only one small gripe in a game that is overall excellent. (i still agree that it's annoying)

It just would have made more sense to allow players to drop them off as they're collected.