kelleracs sword.

#1HotsumaruPosted 2/11/2012 9:29:23 AM
Just found this sword on my rogue character and i could either get the sword by destroying the gem in its hilt or the gem by destroying the sword is there any way to get both?

Also after seeing it i made a warrior and went to where it's at in the coast area of Galafor ut on this character i can't get the sword or the gem never-mind both.

Is it level related? If so can someone tell me what level is required for both or if both are not possible through any means then just the sword.
#2bluntsmithPosted 2/11/2012 6:24:35 PM
i need to know this too
#3jeffut34Posted 2/11/2012 7:47:44 PM
I found this sword and just pulled it out of the rock and if I remember correctly I got the sword with the gem still attached. I'm not sure if has anything to due to the level I was at or not.
#4zarroc407Posted 2/11/2012 8:08:33 PM
i have the options to destroy the gem, take the sword, or take the gem i tried all 3 and nothing worked. are there any requirements.
---
If gods decide if we live or die then every weapon is divine for they only hasten you to death's embrace.
#5zarroc407Posted 2/11/2012 9:25:24 PM
bump
---
If gods decide if we live or die then every weapon is divine for they only hasten you to death's embrace.
#6ShodukariPosted 2/11/2012 9:42:50 PM
According to an online Wiki of the quest, you can only get the whole sword if your Might level is high enough, but they did not list the required level.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/Rumored_Item_Locations
---
Shodukari 'The Kinslayer'
#7Hotsumaru(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 12:45:22 AM
Ah that's interesting since on my rogue i could get either the sword or the gem on my level 19 rogue but not both and that rogue had no might points at all yet my warrior can't even get one or the other at level 9 with all points in might.
#8RobdipPosted 2/12/2012 8:49:44 AM
Okay, so here's the deal with this sword. You get all three options no matter what ur stats or level. None of them work until you have enough might to tell out the sword. I just got 43 might and was finally able to pull the sword out. Its a pretty good sword, using it now. Definitely not the best though. Even the you get the option to pull out the sword it will only come free at around 43 it might even be 41. Not sure the exact number cause in the one level I put all 3 points into might.
#9ethelion23Posted 2/12/2012 9:29:02 AM
I am a pure sorcery Mage and I was not able to get the sword out. However, I managed to get the gem out which destroyed the sword in the process. I think I was level 19 or 18 at that time.
#10RobdipPosted 2/12/2012 9:39:05 AM
ethelion23 posted...
I am a pure sorcery Mage and I was not able to get the sword out. However, I managed to get the gem out which destroyed the sword in the process. I think I was level 19 or 18 at that time.

Ye I figured the gem would have to do with sagecraft or something like that or how many points in sorcery you have but for the sword itself to pull it out you need around 43 might