House of Valor Quest DLC

#1Cierdwyn2Posted 2/14/2012 11:05:12 AM
I used the pre order stuff from Gamestop, and I also used the online thing in the box. It gave me three downloads and I used all three.

A friend of mine tells me that it should have also installed the House of of Valor quest. Is that true? As near as I can tell, it is a $10 dlc, and there are a few $3 DLC's as well. Am i missing something, or is my friend wrong?
#2TenHenPosted 2/14/2012 11:29:44 AM
The EA online pass, included with PS3 and Xbox versions of the game, when entered is what unlocks the House of Valor Quest line.

if are on a PS3, and have entered the code succesfully, there should be an entry in your Download list.

hope that helps
#3Cierdwyn2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2012 11:41:01 AM
It is in the downloadable content, but I then have to pay $9.99 to download the quest. Is that right, or did i do something wrong? I have the shepard armor and everything else, so I'm not sure.
#4klem5Posted 2/14/2012 11:46:23 AM
Even though it is not checked off in the DL content menu, you do in fact have it unlocked if you installed the code. I was confused about the same thing due to it looking as though i still needed to purchase it. The HoV questline takes a good amount of travel to get to, but rest assured, it will be there for you.
#5Cierdwyn2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2012 11:49:56 AM
I just figured it out.

You can go to the downloadable content, go into one of them and redeem the online pass code again, and it gives the quest, and then you can use it to get the sorcery, might and finesse stuff, but you have to use the code 4 times.
#6TenHenPosted 2/14/2012 11:53:16 AM
one rather confusing thing is that even though I have entered the code, and downloaded and installed the Valor DLC, it shows up in the Game Menu's DLC and it looks as though it has not been purchased.

However if you goto your Download list, it appears there.

If you have entered the EA online Pass code that came with the game, and installed the Valor DLC that it unlocks, you should have the content available to you.
#7TenHenPosted 2/14/2012 11:54:50 AM
Cierdwyn2 posted...
I just figured it out.

You can go to the downloadable content, go into one of them and redeem the online pass code again, and it gives the quest, and then you can use it to get the sorcery, might and finesse stuff, but you have to use the code 4 times.

waitwhat!?

I can use the code 4 times for all the available DLC, this is news to me.