Components: Piercing, Damaging, Prosperous, Expansive

#1UnknwnwrriorPosted 3/4/2012 12:30:05 PM
Can anyone tell me what the Master and Flawless versions of these components look like?
The percentage version of Piercing and Damaging, by the way.
#2the_requiemPosted 3/4/2012 8:52:46 PM
Unknwnwrrior posted...
Can anyone tell me what the Master and Flawless versions of these components look like?
The percentage version of Piercing and Damaging, by the way.

I haven't salvaged too many weapons other than Faebaldes and bows, so don't have enough components to give complete information. Here is some of it based on what I have found and some found on different sites on net.

Piercing:
Master:
Piercing Fulcrum - 23 Piercing Damage
Piercing Grip - 15% Piercing Damage
Flawless:
Piercing Grip - 20% Piercing Damage
Piercing Hilt - 25 Piercing Damage

Damaging:
Damaging, way I think you mean, only depends on the basic component which depends on weapon type.
Bladed weapons - Prismere
Bows, staffs Sceptres - Ebony

Master Damaging Fulcrum - 22 Physical Damage
Flawless Damaging Fulcrum - Not found yet.
---
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-36-PT2, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.
#3AtairPosted 3/5/2012 11:31:24 AM(edited)
I can make a decent Prismere Flame Disc Chakram up to 200 attack power using a Master Flamed Handle, a Flawless Amplified Binding, and a Greater Assailing Grip. I believe that the total attack power would be higher if I could obtain a Flawless Flamed Handle and either a Flawless or Master Assailing Grip.

I have yet to find a grip better than Greater quality. Do the items that I'm looking for even exist? Where did you manage to find the Master and Flawless Piercing Grips?
---
The time when someone could have finally and forever closed shut the Flaws of Oblivion.....has long passed.