Level 4+

#1King_YellowmanPosted 1/19/2012 10:13:37 AM
Did Anyone manage to get to lvl 4 or higher with the 45 time limit?

i was close..i mean reaal close had 1 bar to go till 4 then the time ran out :(
---
I have been Awarded the 3rd Anticitizen stamp of approval.
PSN - TheLionofJudah
#2yOsH1_YoSh1Posted 1/19/2012 10:37:04 AM
Same. I had 1 bar left aswell. But I had like 5 minutes left... so I went on a killing spree in the town. ;3
---
Uhhhhhhm... *****, please. PSN: xPradaPanda
~~~Currently Playing DN NA on Argenta!~~~
#3MogleoPosted 1/19/2012 10:43:26 AM
I just barely hit three >_>
---
PSN: Liquid_Origin
I hope youre wearing a condom...i've a dirty mind.
#4james5037Posted 1/19/2012 11:43:09 AM

I can pretty easily get to 4, got one bar to 5 several times but still haven't been able to hit it.  Theres really nothing special about hitting 4, you are able to select the next level destinies but none of them provide any differences that aren't just stat increases.

Pro-tip, use reckoning mode to kill the sprites for that guy who turns into a wolf, use reckoning to kill the troll who spawns after mounting the deer head, kill hte grave thresh and pull the two normal threshes along with EVERY boggart in the side areas, use reckoning to kill them all.  Incredibly easy to hit level 4 if you do these.

#5King_Yellowman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 11:47:16 AM
james5037 posted...
I can pretty easily get to 4, got one bar to 5 several times but still haven't been able to hit it. Theres really nothing special about hitting 4, you are able to select the next level destinies but none of them provide any differences that aren't just stat increases.Pro-tip, use reckoning mode to kill the sprites for that guy who turns into a wolf, use reckoning to kill the troll who spawns after mounting the deer head, kill hte grave thresh and pull the two normal threshes along with EVERY boggart in the side areas, use reckoning to kill them all. Incredibly easy to hit level 4 if you do these.

cool im definitely going to try that out XD
---
I have been Awarded the 3rd Anticitizen stamp of approval.
PSN - TheLionofJudah
#6tisukoPosted 1/19/2012 6:33:04 PM
I was able to get to Level 5 before. But I only had like 5 minutes left of game time.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#7CapnStankyPosted 1/19/2012 6:39:55 PM
4 is easy, 5 is hard. Just remember to hit all those Idol things. They give you a good amount of experience. Easiest way to get to 4 is doing the House of Ballads quest line, then once there doing the quest to join their ranks.
---
The only games that matter in 2012: Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, SSX, Kingdoms of Amalur, Halo 4, Borderlands 2
#8shin89510Posted 1/19/2012 6:43:00 PM
yep lvl 4 easy lvl 5 tough. have gotten close to 5 several times:/