How Many Times Have U Guys Played The Demo ( NO TROLLS PLease)

#21the_requiemPosted 2/6/2012 6:11:25 AM
*grabs popcorn*

shin89510 posted...
vinman's been suspended

ohnoes.jpg

*tosses popcorn away*
---
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-36-PT2, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.
#22drclaeysPosted 2/6/2012 6:39:14 AM
Friends,

TWice, I keep going in different directions, talking to new people. finding new stuff to do.

This game reminds me of skyrim.. .only with COLOR!!!!

I was able to sneak, and steal, and lockpick, and guards came after me, and I resisted arrest. and all that fun stuff.

I hope this game is not to HARD. That will be the only thing that ruins it for me.

I also LOVE the beginning. I just take off her clothes, let her run in her underware. Just to see my wife roll her eyes and snort.

Seems like a good game. I downloaded 40 demos, in the last week. and this game was the BEST out of those 40.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#23hardknock55Posted 2/6/2012 7:03:01 AM
I've played it like 5 times and pre-ordered it sadly I gotta wait until tomorrow morning to pick it up no midnight launch here :(
---
PSN EU: hardknock55EURO WKC 2: Reese GR30 Mage -- Nintendo 3DS FC:4983-4945-8776
#24GaiesPosted 2/6/2012 7:16:56 AM
Only once but I loved it a lot and am picking it up tomorrow as well as sending my brother $60 so he can pick up a copy.
---
Favorite Current Gen Game: Demons Souls. Favorite Old School Game: Earthbound Favorite Band: The Absence
#25HelbanPosted 2/6/2012 8:08:50 AM
I played it three times in that first week of availability, then stopped as the demo was making it harder to wait for the actual game release (so I could continue without the annoying time limit stopping the fun).

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.
#26chrisjfinlayPosted 2/6/2012 10:05:07 AM
I played it once - I got a sound issue where either only music OR combat sounds would play - not the sound of enemies being hit, just the sounds when I swung my weapons, regardless of a hit or not - and in conversation it would just skip through all the dialogue really fast and not play any speech. I figured quitting out and reloading would work but I didn't realise I wouldn't be able to carry on from where I was, so I just shut the PS3 down for the day.

I'm hoping the full release is less buggy - I really want to love this game. I'll be waiting to see what people say in the first week about bugs before deciding to buy it soon or leave it for a bit.
---
PSN: ftr2k8
#27chrisjfinlayPosted 2/6/2012 10:07:06 AM
activearmy89b posted...
I thought he said no trolls???? Why the hell are people here writing about how much they hated the demo and glitch this and lag that blah blah blah. If you dont like the game then dont buy it. Its that simple. No point in standing here complaining about it. Just say i didnt like it and move on. IMO this game is on par with skyrim. I played the demo one time then had to delete it due to my 60 gb ps3 lol. I am soo stoked for tomorrow. gonna by it as soon as the store opens

Legitimate complaints are not trolling.

Trolling would be making stuff up to get a reaction.
---
PSN: ftr2k8
#28shin89510Posted 2/6/2012 11:29:39 AM
the_requiem posted...
*grabs popcorn*

shin89510 posted...
vinman's been suspended

ohnoes.jpg

*tosses popcorn away*

hes no longer suspended. but he is still licking his wounds and hopefully wont be fully recovered when the game is out tomorrow. i just bought a new box of movie style theater popcorn ;)
#29youngsolo05(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 2:25:46 PM
Yeah U Guy No BS please just Tell me an everybody about how much fun u had Not The bad everyone already knows it's a demo with that said every game has its flaw's just like human being. but any ways iam going for my 13th run with the demo I called gamestop n ask about midnight They said Nope In I said S***. In for the people doing Quest STOP IT GO OUT THEIR IN KILL EVERYTHING PEOPLE+ANIMALS+ Trolls n what ever weird S***= More Abilities Save the Rest For Tomorrow.
Game list / Asuras Wrath+StreetFighters X tekken +Mass Effect 3+Ninja Gaiden 3+ Max Payne3 +Naruto+MGSCollection+DMC Collection+GTA5+Spec Ops=Awsomenest plus thier still is alot more to come out so keep ur Eyes open people
#30berserksPosted 2/6/2012 2:30:36 PM
3 time , i would have stopped at 2 if only i found some faeblade in that run .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>