alyn shir armor

#1incognito316Posted 2/17/2012 6:24:42 PM
Is her armor available in the game? If so, how can you get it?
---
El Cangri
#2GodsPoisonPosted 2/17/2012 7:47:26 PM

Can you REALLY call it armor lol? I mean yes i want that set but theres no way id refer to it as Armor........ but i dont know if you can get it sorry.

#3DuneManPosted 2/18/2012 1:43:22 AM
Fantasy RPG rules for female armor: the more skin exposed the better the armor's protection. :P
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#4the_requiemPosted 2/18/2012 1:53:24 AM
Am sure her armor has stats like +300% Crit Damage and 80% Crit Chance.
---
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-36-PT2, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.
#5Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/18/2012 2:24:11 AM
Not to mention form the tutorial "Mage robes are very freeing, of both the body and the mind to make magic easier."

Guess that explains the lack of strip-clubs in game, the girls in the stripper outfits are using their epic mana regen levels to craft all the magic loot for sell in the shops.

So seeing as Alyn Shir's outfit is leather, she's probably some sort of mage/rogue hybrid with epic mana regen and spell crits.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#6wentouchPosted 2/18/2012 5:07:13 AM

Yup; skill tree bonuses from gear go over and above in each tree skill. My dagger is 9/6 using the Trickster gear which adds 1 finesse bonus per part.

#7incognito316(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2012 8:21:45 AM
Ok, I just got the Shadowshift set from the travelers quest and it looks so damn common its retarded. Does anyone know how many kinds of rogue armor you can get? I'm still trying to find some good looking armor.
---
El Cangri
#8iTz_DarklightPosted 2/18/2012 11:30:04 AM
Like he said can you get it and where lol just wondering.
#9DuneManPosted 2/18/2012 11:58:53 AM
incognito316 posted...
Ok, I just got the Shadowshift set from the travelers quest and it looks so damn common its [dumb]. Does anyone know how many kinds of rogue armor you can get? I'm still trying to find some good looking armor.

For the basic affix system armor types, each tree has 5 grades. If you want something that looks different from that, you need to get purple unique items or yellow set items.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#10tzar_666Posted 2/18/2012 12:11:15 PM
incognito316 posted...
Ok, I just got the Shadowshift set from the travelers quest and it looks so damn common its retarded. Does anyone know how many kinds of rogue armor you can get? I'm still trying to find some good looking armor.

best rouge armour is called dreadscale,, and yes its really good
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown