Sidequest - Uprising w/ Ambassador Brenner

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Sidequest - Uprising w/ Ambassador Brenner
4 years ago#1
In Ysa, there is a quest given to you by a Mythany Keen called Uprising. It requires you to assassinate an Ambassador Brenner and steal her daggers. I feel as though it may be glitched somehow. I stole the daggers from her before I killed her and am unable to proceed in the quest. The game still thinks the daggers are on her corpse. I unfortunately do not have a recent save before I stole from and killed her, so I was hoping someone had a workaround or some type of fix for this.

I apologize if this has already been answered here, but I did a search and could find nothing about this particular quest. Thanks!
4 years ago#2
Quests like that where you steal something as part of a quest will be broken if you stole it before hand.
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
4 years ago#3
PsychicAbyss posted...
In Ysa, there is a quest given to you by a Mythany Keen called Uprising. It requires you to assassinate an Ambassador Brenner and steal her daggers. I feel as though it may be glitched somehow. I stole the daggers from her before I killed her and am unable to proceed in the quest. The game still thinks the daggers are on her corpse. I unfortunately do not have a recent save before I stole from and killed her, so I was hoping someone had a workaround or some type of fix for this.

I apologize if this has already been answered here, but I did a search and could find nothing about this particular quest. Thanks!

This very glitch was actually also mentioned by the IGN editor that reviewed the game....sorry bud
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe
4 years ago#4
Thank you both for your answers. I guess I will just have to wait for a patch that hopefully will fix this issue.
4 years ago#5
If you have a save before killing her, you have one option. Instead of killing her, talk to her and kill the other one. You don't need daggers this way.
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-36-PT2, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.
4 years ago#6
What happened to your autosave
My Bad..
PSN: LOWBOY3
4 years ago#7
A workaround for this bug is to sell the daggers, and immediately repurchase them.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Sidequest - Uprising w/ Ambassador Brenner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived