Sidequest - Uprising w/ Ambassador Brenner

#1PsychicAbyssPosted 2/21/2012 10:02:04 PM
In Ysa, there is a quest given to you by a Mythany Keen called Uprising. It requires you to assassinate an Ambassador Brenner and steal her daggers. I feel as though it may be glitched somehow. I stole the daggers from her before I killed her and am unable to proceed in the quest. The game still thinks the daggers are on her corpse. I unfortunately do not have a recent save before I stole from and killed her, so I was hoping someone had a workaround or some type of fix for this.

I apologize if this has already been answered here, but I did a search and could find nothing about this particular quest. Thanks!
#2Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/21/2012 11:57:18 PM
Quests like that where you steal something as part of a quest will be broken if you stole it before hand.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#3popliyoPosted 2/22/2012 12:28:11 AM
PsychicAbyss posted...
In Ysa, there is a quest given to you by a Mythany Keen called Uprising. It requires you to assassinate an Ambassador Brenner and steal her daggers. I feel as though it may be glitched somehow. I stole the daggers from her before I killed her and am unable to proceed in the quest. The game still thinks the daggers are on her corpse. I unfortunately do not have a recent save before I stole from and killed her, so I was hoping someone had a workaround or some type of fix for this.

I apologize if this has already been answered here, but I did a search and could find nothing about this particular quest. Thanks!

This very glitch was actually also mentioned by the IGN editor that reviewed the game....sorry bud
---
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe
#4PsychicAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 12:47:32 AM
Thank you both for your answers. I guess I will just have to wait for a patch that hopefully will fix this issue.
#5the_requiemPosted 2/22/2012 6:36:25 AM
If you have a save before killing her, you have one option. Instead of killing her, talk to her and kill the other one. You don't need daggers this way.
---
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-36-PT2, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.
#6ulquiorraxPosted 2/22/2012 7:54:38 AM
What happened to your autosave
---
My Bad..
PSN: LOWBOY3
#7Bejita463Posted 2/28/2012 1:59:51 AM
A workaround for this bug is to sell the daggers, and immediately repurchase them.