After beating the game....

#1jetjaguar72Posted 2/27/2012 1:09:12 PM
I can safely assume you continue with all your loot, stats and quests completed correct?
I would love to carry on with the game and try different skills and play styles...
#2Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/27/2012 1:10:27 PM
Yes, you wake up in a new house.

Just remember the first rule of Fight Club.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#3almasbabyPosted 2/27/2012 1:33:08 PM
And the very first person you meet is Agarth. How convenient for those who would like to reweave their fate.
#4jetjaguar72(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 1:41:56 AM
After i beat the game, i went from full finesse to full sorc. Geez, its likee a different game! Meteor destroys all and its so cheap! I'll have fun plowing thru all the side quests i didnt complete...
#5dgbyx69Posted 2/28/2012 1:48:59 AM
i finish the game too can i ever see Alyn Shir again? i miss her where is she we should get married lol.
#6drclaeysPosted 2/28/2012 5:03:51 AM
Friends,

( Spoilers )

we should mark this as spoilers, i would guess. I was worried that the game just ENDED..I thought I read that here.

Nope, you are ok. just a little beat up, but ok at the end,

I tried to look for the 30+ quests I missed, but I did not have the heart, because many of them were back in the starting sections, I had no desire to spend time there.

Yep, new house, not that that matters. Houses in this game are kinda lame. the ones that seem cool. like the castles. are SOOOOO big, you have to run from one end to the other to get anything done, and you can get all that done in town anyways.

I still like the starting house, you fast travel right to the door, the chest is right inside the door, and there is a person to buy stuff very close.

I was not sure now to even fight that thing at the end, I was making NO damage on it, sO I was kinda ticked off, THEN I figured it out, and things went MUCH better.

thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#7jetjaguar72(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 10:14:10 AM
I sort of like the houses, but like you said the first house is incredibly compact and useful. Everything in it's right place. I do like having the option of playing thru the game uberpowerful and just cleaning up the side quests I missed and experimenting with different abilities. I didn't want to screw anything up on my first play through so I didn't mess with my build much...