damn random looting..

#1ArmPillowPosted 3/7/2012 12:18:39 AM
i was in aodh..

got a Lifedrinker (awesome looking greatsword) from the skeleton, then i died becuase of the mines. so i loaded my last save, and i was back outside of the cave. so the lifedrinker was gone, damn. i went back, looted the skeleton again, and i got a mantis legs (awesome looking faeblades).

im not sure if was just f**king lucky or that skeleton just gives a unique weapon everytime.
---
I Like This Game. Don't A **** About Your Opinion.
Playing Now: Kingdoms of Amalur.
#2ChaoticKnucklesPosted 3/7/2012 5:17:26 AM
That's unfortunate. If you had stayed in the dungeon you would have always gotten Lifedrinker no matter how many times you died.
#3drclaeysPosted 3/7/2012 5:23:42 AM
Friends,

YES, the way the they level loot to the first time you enter a zone. That drives me crazy. There is no desire for me to go BACK and explore stuff. I am always pushing my self ahead, but thats not really GOOD either. Because if you are not high enought level, you STILL get crappy stuff.

I am glad this game is not that hard, so you can win with most common gear. But finding killer loot is always a good feeling.

the loot in the game is maddening. The armor sets, are nuts. Why have 65 sets all partial completed.

We feel your pain.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4DoctorDoom80Posted 3/8/2012 7:37:28 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

YES, the way the they level loot to the first time you enter a zone. That drives me crazy. There is no desire for me to go BACK and explore stuff. I am always pushing my self ahead, but thats not really GOOD either. Because if you are not high enought level, you STILL get crappy stuff.

I am glad this game is not that hard, so you can win with most common gear. But finding killer loot is always a good feeling.

the loot in the game is maddening. The armor sets, are nuts. Why have 65 sets all partial completed.

We feel your pain.

Sets as totally random drops in a single player game with no trading is kind of lame.

This game needs a "Mephisto Run" added as DLC, a hard boss that infinitely repeatable that has high level drops.
---
*Retired from WoW*
#5xvynxPosted 3/8/2012 8:01:43 AM
ah good old D2 memories, creating games called "FREE ITEMS" to get noobs join while farming meph with max MF.