Khamazandu's Gift faction quest glitch "spoilers"

#1Digitz115Posted 4/2/2012 10:14:18 AM
I don't know wtf happened to besin's helm if I sold it or what, but it seems after I killed the warsworn, the quest told me to go back to Cloudcrest... yet no yellow circle icon to show me WHERE to go. So I looked it up, it said to go to the warsworn vault. Somehow I've already been here the map covered all the area, but I used the key i got from the warsworn, found the heart of sibun, and what do ya know? Nothing happened!

The only reason I went here is because the guide said to... The four part of this quest are as given.
1. Kill Gwyn Anwy
2. Take Besin's Helm
3. Kill The other Warsworn
4. Return to Cloudcrest

I'm stuck on 4 < and im starting to think that's not even an actual step to the quest.
#2kyncaniPosted 4/2/2012 10:40:32 AM
Once you have the heart of sibun back, you're immediately awarded the forsworn twist of fate and the quest is finished, if memory serves well enough.
#3Digitz115(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2012 10:49:48 AM
im sure it does but nothing happened... it seemed like after i killed those dudes the quest froze.
#4brigette464Posted 4/10/2012 6:24:17 AM
so what's the gift? i don't think i'm gonna do that one......
---
I likes ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way....
#5kyncaniPosted 4/10/2012 8:26:49 AM
brigette464 posted...
so what's the gift? i don't think i'm gonna do that one......

There is no gift or returning to cloud crest, if you side with the niskaru lord you become a forsworn and warsworns will attack you on sight, if you don't, you become truesworn and are a warsworn hero. You get a permanent +1 might either way and there is no gift.

Only thing is that you should not become forsworn until you've finished all side quests west of klurikon since you can't do those with warsworns attacking you on sight.
#6brigette464Posted 4/11/2012 7:05:42 AM
i just finished that last night. believe me i was like no thanks. maybe my warsworn buddies can help a sistah out. maybe a follower type situation........
---
I likes ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way....