Stuck

#1RUZLANDPosted 5/11/2012 10:50:58 AM
I started The Travelers's first quest and am unable to steal the Grilicas medallion. This old man never seems to sleep. I tried Shadow Prisms to no avail. Even if I speak with him leave the inn and come back, the man never sleeps. Is it possible to steal the item without alerting the guards ? If so, how ?
#2originalname00Posted 5/11/2012 1:44:45 PM
You can always steal it anyway and bribe the guards when they get to you. There is also an alchemy potion you can make that makes you invisible for a short time.
---
I'm writing this so it won't be blank.
#3HoIlywoodPosted 5/11/2012 1:55:30 PM
I think I talked to him and he walked outside somewhere, so I was able to sneak on him after that
---
PSN+ Id: Ahkiva
#4ElleenaPosted 5/11/2012 2:52:27 PM
Minor phasing potion for invisibility was how I did it and a later one in the Scholia Arcana series.
#5ScrapperPosted 5/11/2012 4:27:06 PM
Smoke bomb ability worked for me.
---
GT: Scrapper : PSN: wowVelveeta : Steam: Nickel_n_Dime
#6HoIlywoodPosted 5/11/2012 6:51:36 PM
Scrapper posted...
Smoke bomb ability worked for me.

heh I didn't know that worked on NPCs
---
PSN+ Id: Ahkiva
#7Jedah345Posted 5/11/2012 9:09:45 PM
He slept for me he yelled bout blood plague then went to sleep then I proceeded to pickpocket him. Had similar problem with monk at st. Eadric's he nor left chapel.....so waited til we were alone and killed him.....
#8FranticFrenzyPosted 5/13/2012 10:13:07 AM
What the flip?!
When I had to steal his medallion, he never slept or moved!
Luckily, I figured it out. When everyone else had their attention somewhere else,
I got as close to the guys' room without suspicion. I then roll inside, nab the medallion
in front of his face (at a 30% chance of getting caught), and succeeded!

He then examined himself to find out he was mugged, but never suspected
the random guy in front of him. :)
---
"Dude, I don't make mistakes. I'm a mirror!" -Pascal