List of Hidden Doors

#1Village IdiotPosted 2/9/2012 2:15:47 AM
Anyone know some hidden doors?

Gotta wait till at least Lv8 until you can even detect them, and would be a total pain to have to backtrack and run around every square inch of the game world + dungeons trying to find them.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#2brisashiPosted 2/9/2012 2:19:21 AM
Only one I have found so far is in the warsworn keep(shieldsomething).

It has a chest in it that needs a key though. . .
---
Stop arguing with me, I am clearly the better human.
#3itsrumseyPosted 2/9/2012 3:13:48 AM
There are a lot. Also you don't have to "run around" anywhere, if you warp to a zone after you have it you will see all locations in the zone with secret doors. Same with Dungeons you have already cleared, if you reenter them and look at your map, you will see any secret doors.

No need to recover old ground. Also the secret doors in old dungeons will have loot scaled from those old dungeons (read: poor), but the secret door in the zones can contain better things, including set pieces and skill books (Cradle of Summer has both).
#4demonichatePosted 2/9/2012 3:21:19 AM
when i was in the thresh dungeon in the first zone (Dorguatha? ) i noticed 2 mobs i hadn't killed below me and i was missing one lorestone. i assumed that there was a hidden door in the dungeon and later came online to see if there was, peopel say there is one in there, i havent gone back to check. might not be important unless you do a pure finesse build or a ?/Finesse build with points into faeblades cause the lorestone buff for that dungeon is like 5% to faeblade damage, iirc.
---
" I eat dead people " - Dovahkin,Skyrim
Xbox Gamertag : XXDemonichateXX
#5galaxysiegePosted 2/10/2012 3:54:48 PM
i can confirm that door as i just finished that stone for the set. really curious as to where others are now. its the only hidden door i have seen.
---
sir I ran over a women while i was driving!!!
what were you doing driving in a kitchen?
#6DuneManPosted 2/10/2012 3:57:32 PM
Yeah, you just need to teleport into each zone to check the map, then teleport to dungeon entrances to check their interiors. Any hidden doors will show on the map.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#7niceguykeviePosted 2/10/2012 4:11:45 PM
There is one in the cave you go to in the Road Patrol Warsworn quest.
---
bad motorscooter
#8lactose01Posted 2/10/2012 4:14:52 PM
There's a door in one of the warsworn early missions. Its in a bandit cave. Has lots of loot.
#9lactose01Posted 2/10/2012 4:15:31 PM
niceguykevie posted...
There is one in the cave you go to in the Road Patrol Warsworn quest.

I was beaten like a red headed stepchild