Anyone have any idea to get rid of quest weapons.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Anyone have any idea to get rid of quest weapons.
3 years ago#1
I've completed the Warsworn's quest eons ago and I can't seem to get rid of the mystic hammer, not even able to place it in my stash. Same goes with shine and shadow.
3 years ago#2
A whole lot of quest related items are bugged. Nothing I know of that you can do about it. Perhaps they'll patch it if we're lucky.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
3 years ago#3
*Rage ensues *
3 years ago#4
Get ready for more. It seems to vary from save to save, but a variety of items might eventually get stuck in your inventory. I''ve got at least 10 items I can't get rid of right now.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
3 years ago#5
Yeah, I have an entire EXTRA suit of ballads gear stuck in my inventory. And it seems that everything which unlocks any kind of door gets stuck in your inventory.

Sometimes the game will allow you to salvage weapons and armor that you can't get rid of any other way (mine wouldn't even let me stash the Selkie helmet but I was able to salvage it).
3 years ago#6
StarmanDelux posted...
Yeah, I have an entire EXTRA suit of ballads gear stuck in my inventory. And it seems that everything which unlocks any kind of door gets stuck in your inventory.

Sometimes the game will allow you to salvage weapons and armor that you can't get rid of any other way (mine wouldn't even let me stash the Selkie helmet but I was able to salvage it).

That's weird, I haven't had any problems getting rid of any quest items. Once the quest is complete, it lets you sell/salvage without any issues for me.
3 years ago#7
I think that means you're lucky...I have about 10-15 quest-related items I can't ditch in my inventory. Can't sell, put in the stash, salvage, or destroy.
3 years ago#8

I had shine and shadow daggers in my house stash and i took them out to sell. Now i cant sell them or even send them to junk. Im stuck with them. Maybe reloading the game snaps it out of bugged mode since i was able to get rid of them earlier.

1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Anyone have any idea to get rid of quest weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived