Tomb of Fyragnos

#1afi4tearsPosted 2/16/2012 7:56:32 PM
Does anyone know how to get into the last room of the Tomb of Fyragnos? I can't figure out how to keep the door open cause the floor switch won't stay down...
#2VitharPosted 2/16/2012 8:00:16 PM
you need the quest, people will come with you ans one will stand on it, have you help all 3 people there? if so go back to gallette
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#3FallenOasisPosted 2/16/2012 8:01:45 PM
The quest is somewhat buggy, if you helped all three people and there with you and you can't get in. You need to zone back outside the dungeon, then go back in. When you get to the step one of them will tell you someone has to stay behind.
---
"What are your thoughts on Penning them up to use for Mating and Creation of snacks?"
-Richard on women, LFG comic
#4afi4tears(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2012 8:04:10 PM
Thanks for the help...I haven't done all three yet.
#5DarquePosted 2/16/2012 8:15:41 PM
Also - You NEED to follow the map pointers.... the game is anal like that.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#6DuneManPosted 2/17/2012 2:54:24 AM
^
Depends on the quest, for some of them you can fulfill an objective before ever activating the quest and skip it entirely.

For that particular quest you need to logically return to the camp to have the trio set out with you.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#7everyglenn17Posted 2/18/2012 5:44:58 PM
Who is the 3rd? I have only encountered the merc and sorcerer...
#8DuneManPosted 2/18/2012 7:13:13 PM
everyglenn17 posted...
Who is the 3rd? I have only encountered the merc and sorcerer...

There's a Ljosofar, the vengeful woman, and the merc guy.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#9DarquePosted 2/18/2012 7:36:18 PM
DuneMan posted...
^
Depends on the quest, for some of them you can fulfill an objective before ever activating the quest and skip it entirely.

For that particular quest you need to logically return to the camp to have the trio set out with you.

Logically? sure

But it's possible to start it outside of camp.... as I found out >_<

Took me a good half hour to figure out exactly what I did wrong.... had I only looked at the darned map =P
---
Jill Valentine > You