Quest: Into The Breach bug, can't go through door?

#1Village IdiotPosted 2/16/2012 11:18:53 PM
I'm at the last part of the quest where the three characters follow you to fight some demon.

Thing is, the door opens automatically, but the game doesn't let me walk through it.

I've tried reloading to an earlier file, but I still can't go through the door.

Anyone else got this bug?
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#2stevensonS89Posted 2/17/2012 3:07:51 AM
Yeah, it happened to me too. It's probably a broken quest. I couldn't figure out anything to get past the door, either. Hopefully they realize the quest is broken and try to fix it with their next patch.
---
Pierce: Here's a molotov, do you know how to use one?
MC: Yes, Pierce, I know how to throw a ****ing bottle!
#3sadinarPosted 2/17/2012 3:43:20 AM
Try zoning in and out? The quest worked fine for me, so I'm not sure what triggered it. You're supposed to get a dialogue where one companion stays behind.
---
[This signature was deleted at request of the original signer]
#4roadkill888Posted 2/17/2012 5:17:28 AM
Make sure the quest marker is at the door you need to go through (I had to run to that start of the dungeon to make it move). Then talk to the elf and he'll say someone has to stay behind to stand on the switch, and then you choose who stays.
---
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer
#5frogitPosted 2/17/2012 5:42:49 AM
^-- is correct and also make sure that you stand where the yellow marker is and talk to the fae that is in front of the door, it will ask if you want to go in and you will be able to. I did save and went back to the main menu and reloaded and then it worked fine :)

Continue on :)
---
Xbox 360 ID: Cindy Angelique - PSN ID: myladyblue