Epic Greatsword - Kelleracs sword

#1Billy TrancePosted 2/21/2012 12:33:58 AM
First time I played, my kelleracs sword has a lv 11 requirement, it has nice stats. The second time I played, I'm lv 19 and the sword I pulled out is lv 6 requirement and the stats are much lower. My question is...

What's the highest stats of Kelleracs sword can get and what lv do I need to be to pull it out?
#2thebobevilPosted 2/21/2012 1:55:44 AM(edited)
I pulled Kellerac's Sword at level 40 and it had the following stats :

DMG : 152
Dura : 46

128 Physical
24 Piercing
+20% Damage vs. Tuatha
*Weapon Socket*

http://i43.tinypic.com/jja2d3.jpg

---
Koeler as jy, teef
#3Billy Trance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 2:09:15 AM
How is it when I pulled it at lv 28, it has better status than yours? and lv requirement is 11 instead of your lv 8.
#4thebobevilPosted 2/21/2012 2:20:45 AM
It may have other factors ... I know for one thing that you need Sagecraft at 3+ to be able to get it, but I played around with my saves and even with max Sagecraft, the stats didn't alter when I pulled it ...

It may be based around Abilities ... I was full spec Sorcery when I pulled it ... I'll reload a slightly older save, re-spec to full Might and see what happened when I pull it.
---
Koeler as jy, teef
#5Billy Trance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 2:32:42 AM
Please let me know what happens when you reload and pull it as full might.
#6fatdaddy100Posted 2/21/2012 4:57:39 AM
I just pulled it at level 40. I have max in all skills expect stealth.

I just chose the pull option, the first one. Nothing fancy. It said it wiggled a bit and I got to choose pull again (my only option that time, I believe) and it came out.

165 damage total
LvL 10 to use.
128 physical
24 piercing
9 ice damage
4 freezing damage over 3 seconds
+20% damage to Tuatha
Weapon socket (empty)

I guess I got the sword with the gem still in it?
---
"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?!" ~ Gimli son of Gloin
#7thebobevilPosted 2/21/2012 5:03:37 AM
fatdaddy100 posted...
I just pulled it at level 40. I have max in all skills expect stealth.

I just chose the pull option, the first one. Nothing fancy. It said it wiggled a bit and I got to choose pull again (my only option that time, I believe) and it came out.

165 damage total
LvL 10 to use.
128 physical
24 piercing
9 ice damage
4 freezing damage over 3 seconds
+20% damage to Tuatha
Weapon socket (empty)

I guess I got the sword with the gem still in it?

Same thing happened to me just now when I tested it.
---
Koeler as jy, teef
#8fatdaddy100Posted 2/21/2012 5:05:09 AM
Just reloaded to test a little more.

Also note I have 109 points in Might with the last (tier 6) Might destiny equipped, if you think that matters? My other 14 points are all in sorcery.

If you choose to destroy the gem, you get the sword minus the ice and freezing damage, so obviously the overall damage is slightly lower.

If you choose to remove the gem, the sword breaks and you get a Gem of Snow, I think it was called. 9 ice damage and 4 freezing over 3 seconds. Hardly seems worthwhile.

I can't really comment on what minimum skill ranks are required to achieve each of the three options, sadly, since I'm maxed out. However, the stats I listed previously seem to be the maximum it can have?
---
"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?!" ~ Gimli son of Gloin
#9silentdeath187Posted 2/21/2012 4:47:39 PM
I heard that if you pull out the sword while in reckoning mode you get the true version of the sword. I'm not a 100% though.
---
GT: RUBENherMEATbox
#10NoxatroxPosted 2/21/2012 4:56:28 PM(edited)
silentdeath187 posted...
I heard that if you pull out the sword while in reckoning mode you get the true version of the sword. I'm not a 100% though.

lol wut?

That's probably a bunch of BS.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50