3 pieces of Vekreth armor + 2 pieces of Lunala's Armor = DEATH

#1EchoesN7Posted 2/21/2012 4:19:16 PM
Seriously, this armor combo is ridiculous and not too shabby to look at either since most, if not all the pieces are identical except for coloring. With 3 pieces of Vekreth armor, you get +15% Crit damage, +2 finesse abilities. 2 pieces of Lunala's armor and you get +20% crit. This stacked with the individual crit bonuses for each individual armor piece & having Assassin's Art at 8 for a crit bonus of +70% from Stealth, and this build hits like a ****ing truck.
#2MushdogPosted 2/21/2012 4:45:14 PM
Are these set or random drops??
---
The best offense is a good defense.
#3PanopictonguyPosted 2/21/2012 4:52:16 PM
My pure might character melee hits for 1700 without criticals, and u don't even have the highest damage modifier.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#4EchoesN7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 4:59:14 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
My pure might character melee hits for 1700 without criticals, and u don't even have the highest damage modifier.

That's great for people looking to just press X all game...I don't.
#5PanopictonguyPosted 2/21/2012 5:02:55 PM
You have 70% crit rates what's the difference? I started as pure Finese. You're saying holding X briefly then releasing it is a major departure from tapping X?

I assumed the point of the topic was "My Build = Death," which is why I told you about my incomplete might build.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#6KeldonisPosted 2/21/2012 5:04:50 PM
Where do you get this armor?

Random?
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#7EchoesN7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 5:09:43 PM
Keldonis posted...
Where do you get this armor?

Random?

From what I can tell, yes. I'm 38 hours into the game and FINALLY completed the Vekreth set. If I recall correctly, most were from chests found in the Detyre area. I've maxed Detect Hidden to make sure I don't miss anything.
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 2/21/2012 5:11:52 PM
My shadowscale armor has substantially higher bonuses than that... maybe because I finished the travellers in my late 20s.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#9EchoesN7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 5:13:30 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
My shadowscale armor has substantially higher bonuses than that... maybe because I finished the travellers in my late 20s.

Haven't had any luck finding any of that armor, unfortunately. Found in the Eastern part of the map, I assume?
#10KeldonisPosted 2/21/2012 5:16:44 PM
The Travelers faction is one of the first you should have come across. It's literally in the next zone, if not the second next to the starting area.

I'm about to get that armor myself (It's a pretty long faction).
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.