Vekreth armor question

#1harlequin489Posted 2/27/2012 9:17:47 AM
Is everyone finding this stuff in detyre only? I cant find the cap, which is what i want most lol...i seriously hate this random crap
#2DeomiPosted 2/27/2012 9:20:09 AM
harlequin489 posted...
Is everyone finding this stuff in detyre only? I cant find the cap, which is what i want most lol...i seriously hate this random crap

Keep track of what area you find it in. Plains, forest, east continent. Forest you want to farm trolls in haxxi, not sure bout plains, but farm prismere trolls right before the house of vengeance for high level sets in the east.
#3Kkopp81Posted 2/27/2012 3:39:16 PM
This armor was a bit tricky to get. I ran into several quests/buildings that had a chest that would spawn a purple weapon or a piece of a set of armor. I reloaded several times and kept entering the area until the armor appeared.

I cannot remember where I found the helmet. However, I found the Chest and the Gauntlets inside the Warsworn Vault (the first vault, the one you enter for the 2nd or 3rd main quest for their quest line)

I found the boots in Canneroc. It was inside a guys house, right next to his bed in his chest. I was doing a quest that involved me stealing something from the guys chest. I realized that a purple weapon or a piece of a set of armor would spawn every time I reloaded. I did this until it appeared.

I found the leg piece inside the other Warsworn vault in Detrye. The vault that you enter to find the hammer for the Warsworn. I did the reload repeat on the tomb until the armor spawned.

So I can confirm that you can in fact find pieces outside of Detrye
#4harlequin489(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 5:01:37 AM
Nice, thanks guys...I'll do my best to find that head piece, and that reloading thing sounds like a good idea
#5mc_fxPosted 3/6/2012 4:29:08 PM
I found the Vekreth's cap in Sundur Caverns after defeating Nix
---
Veni, Vidi, Vici! - I Came, I Saw, I Conquered! =)
#6whitepsychtigerPosted 3/6/2012 4:38:53 PM
Besides the quest armor sets, this is the only set I have found randomly...
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: KoA: Reckoning, TES: V Skyrim, MW3, Gears of War 3, RDR, Assassin's Creed: Revelations Waiting For: TW2, Dragon's Dogma