Pets...

#1PyrochicaPosted 3/20/2012 10:08:31 PM
Soooo basically I can get a pet from the new dlc...It gives me benefits...But it sits in a keep that I will be spending very little time at and doesn't even get to come with me? My only way of doing anything with the pet is to feed it and it just removes the food =\ sucks imo..Unless later it can come with me =\ idc if it even dies if im not careful
---
Kingdom hearts BBS, Deus Ex: Human Rev, Thief 3, Magicka
#2Smokingjoe82Posted 3/20/2012 10:15:02 PM
They do give permanent boosts though. Trying to find out what they all do.

So far:
Wolf - Critical Damage
Brownie - Bleeding Damage I believe
Bear - Health Increase
---
I never fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work.
PSN: Smokingjoe82 GT: Smokingjoe82
#3Pyrochica(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 10:24:03 PM
Bargest is magic resist and spider is poison resist

But still when it said get a pet I was so excited =\ Instead i just get more perma boosts which my character doesn't really need...Rather have a pet to run around with me but oh well
---
Kingdom hearts BBS, Deus Ex: Human Rev, Thief 3, KoA, RoF
#4Smokingjoe82Posted 3/20/2012 10:30:33 PM
I do completely agree with you that it would have been awesome to have a pet travel along side my char. Still though, it is kind of neat having these pets give different bonuses. Can either increase strong stats, or increase lesser ones.

I still think it's cool, but it would have been nice having them travel with you.
---
I never fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work.
PSN: Smokingjoe82 GT: Smokingjoe82
#5Pyrochica(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 10:33:55 PM
Yeah that stats are cool and potentially really good for a low level character...Just I would have liked to see my pet lol
---
Kingdom hearts BBS, Deus Ex: Human Rev, Thief 3, KoA, RoF
#6ThePatrickPosted 3/21/2012 12:12:50 AM
Rats give crit chance boost (or was it crit damage...I'm dumb right now)

Yeah...the pets thing wasn't really thought out well. Another thing I don't like is how the quest stays with you for forever (it doesn't get marked off as "completed," unless there's something I don't know)
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#7Dragons_LegacyPosted 3/21/2012 4:49:24 AM
Do not have the DLC as of yet, but I do agree having the pet around would be nice. It doesn't have to fight and to make the whole experience neater, make all pets show as a cub form that slowly gains levels when you make kills, take care of it, and keep it from getting mauled by foes. As it levels, it grows until reaching an adult form and each level increases its passive ability to what it is currently.
---
"A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves." ~German Proverb
#8jxbouisPosted 3/21/2012 5:48:13 AM
Does anyone know whether you can actually check the amount of bonus the pet gives ? For bear it's fairly visual, but I have rat as well, no clue how much crit% it offers when fully fed...

Thanks
---
"The old man was right. Only the farmers won. We lost. We always lose."
#9orihalchon dragoonPosted 3/21/2012 7:14:56 AM
jxbouis posted...
Does anyone know whether you can actually check the amount of bonus the pet gives ? For bear it's fairly visual, but I have rat as well, no clue how much crit% it offers when fully fed...

Thanks

Check the effects page in the status submenu?
---
you must beat the dead horse till it rides itself to oblivion~ BAMF__
#10haberdasher007Posted 3/21/2012 7:22:51 AM
boggart raises experience gain