Can you not perform fate shift kills on certain enemies?

#1Dart_Feld7Posted 1/26/2012 2:26:42 PM
I activated Reckoning mode while I was stalking 4 Boggarts and they are were defeated by by attacks instead of falling to the ground waiting to be fate shift killed. I then went to another group of 4 Boggarts while still in reckoning mode that was close by and the same happened.

Maybe my attacks were too powerful? I did have a blessing that gave a 20% damage bonus.
---
#~~<3<3 - dingdong_malice - <3<3~~#
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#
#2JupacuPosted 1/26/2012 2:28:24 PM
I think they can only be against humans and bosses. Lore wise u are unraveling destiny, so it makes sense that it wouldnt work on monsters.
---
"Sometimes life feels just like rain; 'cause you never know when it's gonna fall down on you." TFK
Black FC: 3825 7855 2044
#3Dart_Feld7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2012 2:37:36 PM
Aw, I hope that isn't the case, there alot of packs of non-human, fae, bosses that can be used for quick leveling.
---
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#
#4thebobevilPosted 1/26/2012 3:41:10 PM
It seems like you can overkill during fateshifting ... that you can finish them off if you aren't careful, leading to a wasted fateshift.
---
Game developers lie
#5ShadowXORPosted 1/26/2012 3:47:50 PM
Jupacu posted...
I think they can only be against humans and bosses. Lore wise u are unraveling destiny, so it makes sense that it wouldnt work on monsters.

My wife used a fateshift kill on a sprite. Pulled it out of the air slamming it into the ground then punched it in the throat like 5 times with a fate blade. So luckily that is not the case.
---
Gamertag: ShadowXOR
#6Lupin the 4thPosted 1/26/2012 3:55:44 PM
If boggart are those little tree-like enemies, then yes you can FS kill them. You leap in the air with a big Fate hammer and obliterate them with it.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#7Dart_Feld7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2012 7:43:49 PM
Hmm, then I'll try to be more careful, maybe equipa lower lvl. weapon to be safe before I activate it.
---
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#
#8JupacuPosted 1/27/2012 2:19:17 AM
ShadowXOR posted...
Jupacu posted...

My wife used a fateshift kill on a sprite. Pulled it out of the air slamming it into the ground then punched it in the throat like 5 times with a fate blade. So luckily that is not the case.

Glad im wrong
---
"Sometimes life feels just like rain; 'cause you never know when it's gonna fall down on you." TFK
Black FC: 3825 7855 2044
#90cu_87Posted 1/27/2012 3:52:08 AM
Haven't found any enemies in the demo you can't fateshift kill.
---
Currently waiting for: Guild Wars 2
#10Isaac_RedfieldPosted 1/27/2012 3:54:35 AM
Jupacu posted...

Not true. You can fate shift sprites (both normal and champs), Kobolds, those purple wolf/lizard things and I think the Plague Boggart type. The only enemies that I actually remember it not working on was the brownies.