Detect hidden trainer?

#1brisashiPosted 2/8/2012 12:07:09 AM
Can't seem to find this npc in gohart. Shows up on the minimap around the inn area. Tried tagging a waypoint on it but that didn't help. It looks like its in the inn but if I go inside the X is on the exit door.

Anyone able to find this npc?
---
Stop arguing with me, I am clearly the better human.
#2casedawgzPosted 2/8/2012 12:12:44 AM
He owns the inn. He's a...whatever this game is calling dark elves. I found him standing in front of the bar, you should find him inside the inn on the first floor.
#3RollDatKatamariPosted 2/8/2012 12:13:54 AM
A tad bit off-topic, but Detect Hidden is ******* amazing.
---
"RollDatKatamari always reminds me of either rolling a joint or sushi." - JapanmanIsDeMan
Xbox Live - DatFunkyDealer
#4casedawgzPosted 2/8/2012 12:15:21 AM
I've found a bunch of stuff with it but so far its all been rubbish. Granted, I've only played for two and a half hours and have only done one dungeon past Gorhart.
#5brisashi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 12:15:47 AM
casedawgz posted...
He owns the inn. He's a...whatever this game is calling dark elves. I found him standing in front of the bar, you should find him inside the inn on the first floor.

Thanks, this was driving me nuts.
---
Stop arguing with me, I am clearly the better human.
#6Arcane_WeaponPosted 2/8/2012 12:23:57 AM
I've always found him sitting at the table closest to the bar right next to the quest giver in there.

Detect Hidden is INSANE. I've found 2 incredible purples I've been using forever thanks to it. Really want to get up to the secret door level of it.
#7CyoXPosted 2/8/2012 1:16:21 AM
up till the 5th point its absoutely must have. past that none of it is really worth it unless you just feel putting them anywhere else is just a complete waste.

but ya the first 5 points its amazing. def must have.
#8bman52480Posted 2/8/2012 1:19:39 AM
I have found about half a dozen hidden doors all with some pretty good stuff.
---
"The Miss Universe Pageant is fixed, the winners are always from Earth."
#9colemanmarkdPosted 2/8/2012 7:25:45 AM
There is a lore stone behind a hidden door in a cave called "Gourhart" or something like that. Its part of a Ballad quest.

Detect hidden is a must for completionist since lorestones can be hidden behind doors like that.
---
Ignorance can be cured with knowledge; stupidity can only be cured with a bullet to the head.