The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Worth keeping Journals and random Notes?

#1TerantatekPosted 2/8/2012 2:42:41 PM
They keep taking up space and I've no idea if they're useful later on.
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2Flamechamp2333Posted 2/8/2012 2:45:04 PM
i just sold them . some provide useful hints though so write it down on paper or something
#3OhoniPosted 2/9/2012 3:54:01 AM
It would be nice if this game had a "codex" function like most RPGs that made a permanent record of any lore you came across. I was also curious if having a journal or letter in your inventory might open up new dialog options, but so far haven't come across any so I doubt it.
#4BoximusPrimePosted 2/9/2012 4:17:23 AM
I found a note on a bandit that some guy had been killed, and when I went to talk with the woman at the graves in the first town there was some dialogue dealing with it. Not sure if that was the start for that quest or if it was just extra "flavor".
---
If the plural of ox is oxen, then the plural of box should be boxen
#5surfertiePosted 2/9/2012 7:23:57 AM
BoximusPrime posted...
I found a note on a bandit that some guy had been killed, and when I went to talk with the woman at the graves in the first town there was some dialogue dealing with it. Not sure if that was the start for that quest or if it was just extra "flavor".

*SPOILERS*

That is part of a quest. You will come across it further down the road. Kind of a fun little quest actually with an interesting ending.
---
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie
#6The_Shadow_WolfPosted 2/9/2012 8:15:31 AM
Just so you know, reading them yes can provide helpful hints, plus there's an achievement associated with reading 50 I think.

The ones that are necessary for Quests etc you cannot sell or put into the junk category, so once you read them and don't want them hogging space either stash them or sell them off. :)