No item storage ?

#1Eeshaan1685Posted 2/9/2012 8:59:40 AM
Is there any sot of store where I can keep items that I don't want to use ? I checked around the first town, couldnt find any. Will they be avaliable in the first major city ?

thanks.
#2thebobevilPosted 2/9/2012 9:00:23 AM
smh
---
Koeler as jy, teef
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 2/9/2012 9:01:59 AM(edited)
You can get houses later and store your stuff there.

EDIT: You'll get one before major cities... or at least you can.
---
FeeltheemperorswrathburnyeinholyfirenomercynorespiteAHHHHHHHH!!!
#4CthulhuDagonPosted 2/9/2012 9:01:49 AM
You can get your first house fairly early on. Real fast if you bee line it.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
#5littlecletusPosted 2/9/2012 9:02:38 AM
You need to own a house in order to get storage.
And you can get a house for free pretty quickly in game.

Just follow the main story quest for a bit until you get to a town that is having problems with spiders. The first guy you see in the streets in the town will ask you to go find the twon hero who went missing while on some adventure or something. Go find him. Do not kill him. Take his side. He will meet you back in town and give you a house as a reward.

It shouldn't take more than an hour or so after getting out of the tutorial if you just keep on the main quest track until you get to the spider infested town.
---
I aim to misbehave.
#6MestreRothGFPosted 2/9/2012 9:03:29 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991144-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning?search=store
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991144-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning?search=storage

smh²
#7Eeshaan1685(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 9:08:08 AM
littlecletus posted...

Just follow the main story quest for a bit until you get to a town that is having problems with spiders. The first guy you see in the streets in the town will ask you to go find the twon hero who went missing while on some adventure or something. Go find him. Do not kill him. Take his side. He will meet you back in town and give you a house as a reward.

It shouldn't take more than an hour or so after getting out of the tutorial if you just keep on the main quest track until you get to the spider infested town.

Thanks alot, man. I was just messing about with the sidequests in the starting area. Will move forward with the main quest now. I dont wanna sell my Mass Effect armor lol.
#8littlecletusPosted 2/9/2012 9:11:25 AM
No problem. You can get that house really quick and completely upgrade it for about 2500 gold. When upgrades are complete it has an alchemy lab and sagecraft table in it too.

Just remember to break from the main quest once the guy in town asks you to find the town hero. I accidentlly stayed on the main quest, so I got my house about an hour after I could have. And I my bags were full by then.
---
I aim to misbehave.
#9SweetPandaLovePosted 2/9/2012 9:17:40 AM

Eeshaan1685 posted...
littlecletus posted...

Thanks alot, man. I was just messing about with the sidequests in the starting area. Will move forward with the main quest now. I dont wanna sell my Mass Effect armor lol.

I actually did not get it by following the main quest.  I have yet to enter Arden's house.  I was just wandering and found this.  He is correct, but i don't think it's tied to doing the main story.  Just wanted to throw that out there.  Story might just direct you to town.

#10SweetPandaLovePosted 2/9/2012 9:19:15 AM

littlecletus posted...
No problem. You can get that house really quick and completely upgrade it for about 2500 gold. When upgrades are complete it has an alchemy lab and sagecraft table in it too.

Just remember to break from the main quest once the guy in town asks you to find the town hero. I accidentlly stayed on the main quest, so I got my house about an hour after I could have. And I my bags were full by then.
---
I aim to misbehave.

Whoa...you can upgrade houses too?  I was unaware, I turned my game off for the night not long after this.  Is there someone in the same town who upgrades them?  I didn't see an option within the house.