Dirge Armor Set

#1DualSMG14Posted 2/9/2012 9:28:21 AM

Here are the armor set bonuses and the boots I find for the set.

2 pieces - +10% Damage Resistance

3 pieces - +10% Damage

4 pieces - +10% Status Effect Duration

5 pieces - +1 to Might, Sorcery, and Finesse Abilities

Dirge's Dancing Shoes

Requires 28 Finesse

+5% Critical Hit Damage

+15% Poison Hit Damage

+15% Poison Resistance

+50 Health

+8% Gold Drops

I found the boots south of the Glendara town prison (can't remember name). Had to go east and swim south in the stream, which led to a grotto I jumped in which only had a skeleton on a small island that had the boots. A very small dungeon led back outside.

Where these boots were located gives me the impression they are set to always be there. Hopefully this is so because it looks like a great Finesse set.

Can anyone confirm this or has anyone found other pieces?

#2Ragnaroz88Posted 2/9/2012 11:39:18 AM
They are always there, I found them with both my characters. Still haven't found another piece.
#3DuneManPosted 2/9/2012 3:02:39 PM
I found them there too. Seems to be one of the hand-placed items.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#4DualSMG14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 5:26:30 PM

Bump.

Anyone find any other pieces, if so, where?

#5PriestxiiiPosted 2/10/2012 6:43:17 AM
I actually found them down a hole on a skeleton but haven't found any other pieces . I'm looking for the rest of belen's armor. found helmet early and legs later. both in chests
---
XBX GamerTag---priestxiii
#6VCPPosted 2/10/2012 6:51:59 AM
The head is in that little circle area to the north in the second zone that is to the right of windemere on the world map. In the south of that zone there is a hidden door that leads to an alch skillbook then a path to a lake with an island that has a skellington with the dirge headpiece on it.

Just a FYI - The Dirge Set is for Universalists, the Feet require 28 Finesse and this head requires 28 might.
#7GoblinTownPosted 2/13/2012 9:39:40 PM
Dirge's dancing shoes: you can find these outside didenhil in dalentarth

khas-ti's helm: this one is found near tirin's rest in the plains of erathell

Flint's hunting gloves: you can find these somewhere in detyre ... i belive it was near whitestone north of adessa

Tinniat's hauberk: this can be found in klurikon .. south of bonnlach in the drowned forest

following the pattern i belive the greaves will be in alabastra...

i hope this helps anyone looking for this particular armor set
---
PSN: GoblinTown
#8GoblinTownPosted 2/14/2012 1:19:35 AM
found the last peice in alabastra ... oddly enough it breaks tradition instead of being on a corpse or a grave it is in a pool of water just passed eventide in the twilight pass

Ergel's Luxurious legwear is the name of this peice
---
PSN: GoblinTown
#9HienLaiPosted 2/14/2012 2:13:29 AM
Flint's gloves are in Menetyre, hidden path in northeast corner of map. You'll see the tip of the path on the map.
#10The DeadpoolPosted 2/15/2012 12:49:19 PM
Damn, I had really high hopes for this set when I first found pieces for it, but by the time you complete it, you can just Blacksmith WAY better stuff...
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...