Perfidious Armor

#11CthulhuDagonPosted 2/9/2012 5:20:56 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
But I've seen higher level Purps...they suck also. I think that weapon was crafted wrong.

Possibly, just pulled it off the 'Show your loot' thread on the official forums to show off the Perfidious mask piece.

I go for looks over stats (to a point), at least my first playthrough. =) Started, and still playing, on hard.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
#12PanopictonguyPosted 2/9/2012 5:23:00 PM
CthulhuDagon posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
But I've seen higher level Purps...they suck also. I think that weapon was crafted wrong.

Possibly, just pulled it off the 'Show your loot' thread on the official forums to show off the Perfidious mask piece.

I go for looks over stats (to a point), at least my first playthrough. =) Started, and still playing, on hard.

Ok cool, I'm just a loot whore in general, I just want to find, buy, and make all the pretty shiney things. Then kill everything with it.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#13CthulhuDagonPosted 2/9/2012 5:24:58 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Ok cool, I'm just a loot whore in general, I just want to find, buy, and make all the pretty shiney things. Then kill everything with it.

Same here. That's why I like playing with the unique looking gear, as well as hunting for it. I'll probably play with a blacksmithing/sagecrafting build one round, just not this first one. Hopefully when they add Nightmare/Insanity mode.
---
#14HazelgnashPosted 2/10/2012 11:16:12 AM
I found two pieces in a row.. One came from a random drop from one of those bromies(something like that xD) .. and the other came from a chest right next to it.. I got the armor and the mask.. I was lvl 4 so it was kinda amazing.. lol
---
"Welcome to DIE."
#15DuneManPosted 2/10/2012 2:28:37 PM
Not all purple items suck. I'm currently using a set of chakrams called Dragoneyes. 80 attack rating alongside some percentage damage boosts, IIRC. On the slipside, I've found multiple sceptre uniques that have been terrible. So I just forged up my own, with has 70-ish attack power, and something like +10% or +20% chance for criticals. Also swapped out a +10% damage on sceptres purple helm for a crafted cowl with +10% to all damage.

So I'm mixing uniques, smithed items, and items with multiple gem sockets.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#16wangjazPosted 2/14/2012 5:55:15 AM
all u need is 2.
getting +1 bonus ability is awesome, getting 2 is godly

but perks #3 & #4 aren't that very good. it's better to use other armor instead IMO for other parts
#17JomsvikingPosted 2/14/2012 7:12:33 AM

Panopictonguy posted...
Those faeblades look kind of weak. What's up with that, I thought Mastercrafted gear would be more powerful...

Disappointment.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

... Yeah, why don't you compare it with azurite uniques?

#18VakuPosted 2/14/2012 7:23:52 AM
To TC: Just look around the forest in Gohart, especially once you have detect hidden high enough to find hidden stashes.

Generally speaking, when you find one piece of a set, the rest will also be in that area.

As long as your average level is the same, you;ll be able to find the pieces in some other areas as well.

Other than that, its just luck. When I was getting my perfidious set I was able to find most of it in a relatively short amount of time, and half of the mage set, but now I'm having a heck of a time getting the Captain's set, and I'm a few steps away from being ready to farm for this other awesome set I have a piece of.

So best advice I can give is, keep trying.
---
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. The only future peace has to offer is war.
#19Golem345Posted 2/14/2012 7:48:12 AM
So set peices seem to be clumped in one area of the map, after you find one piece of the set?
---
XBL GT: Steampunk Ruin
"I got van, get in the candy"
#20CthulhuDagonPosted 2/14/2012 7:49:18 AM
Golem345 posted...
So set peices seem to be clumped in one area of the map, after you find one piece of the set?

Basically. Best way to get them is to farm areas where they drop. I.e. wait 3 days for dungeons to respawn and grind for them.
---