Life's Work

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChainsOfAtrophy

ChainsOfAtrophy
4 years ago#1
I'm doing the quest, Life's Work. The one to find 4 sets of notes. There are no map markers..and no indication of where to go besides Forsaken and the dungeons in that area. I found 2 so far. One was behind one of the pillars for the main quest, up north. The other..I honestly don't remember where I got it.

I need Aewald's Notes and Wildfrold's Notes. My Detect Hidden is maxed and I searched every single spot in both of the Forbiddens. I went through every dungeon in the two areas as well, looting everything with no luck. Does anyone know where to find these last 2 notes? I searched and found nothing on either board.
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"

User Info: teddified

teddified
4 years ago#2
I need those 2 too, and I've done all you had, I think the other one you got was in the dungeon Mull Rane.
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified

User Info: ChainsOfAtrophy

ChainsOfAtrophy
4 years ago#3
This is why I hate my 100% completion OCD. This is going to bug me until I complete it >.<
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"

User Info: new_mossie

new_mossie
4 years ago#4
I found Aewald's notes in the Rathir library, east wing. It was on one of the shelves.
Still looking for Wildfrold's notes.

new_mossie
4 years ago#5
Sorry, it was the west wing, not east.

new_mossie
4 years ago#6
Wildfrolds is in Luminary Leaf in Rathir.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived