Life's Work

#1ChainsOfAtrophyPosted 2/11/2012 8:40:18 PM
I'm doing the quest, Life's Work. The one to find 4 sets of notes. There are no map markers..and no indication of where to go besides Forsaken and the dungeons in that area. I found 2 so far. One was behind one of the pillars for the main quest, up north. The other..I honestly don't remember where I got it.

I need Aewald's Notes and Wildfrold's Notes. My Detect Hidden is maxed and I searched every single spot in both of the Forbiddens. I went through every dungeon in the two areas as well, looting everything with no luck. Does anyone know where to find these last 2 notes? I searched and found nothing on either board.
---
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"
#2teddifiedPosted 2/12/2012 10:02:01 AM
I need those 2 too, and I've done all you had, I think the other one you got was in the dungeon Mull Rane.
---
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified
#3ChainsOfAtrophy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 10:03:35 AM
This is why I hate my 100% completion OCD. This is going to bug me until I complete it >.<
---
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"
#4new_mossiePosted 2/13/2012 3:11:38 PM
I found Aewald's notes in the Rathir library, east wing. It was on one of the shelves.
Still looking for Wildfrold's notes.
#5new_mossiePosted 2/13/2012 3:14:09 PM
Sorry, it was the west wing, not east.
#6new_mossiePosted 2/13/2012 3:19:49 PM
Wildfrolds is in Luminary Leaf in Rathir.